3 - Gerard Pique

Noex

The Swedish Wizard
i vote more shenanigans from Piqué plz! (i mess around with my friends and other people i know, one time i jumped out of a dressing room locker and said BUUU to my friend he shit his pants, would love to see Piqué doi it but that would mean a big ass locker coz he is a big guy)

:thumbs up: :D

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
He could just play Fonats there, Almeria arent that good.
:lol: very bad observation. almeria are very dangerous, especially on the counter with piatti and crusat. combine that with goitom's strength and you have a very dangerous team when it comes to playing against barca. without piqué and with abidal. (which can be a good thing considering puyol + milito is just bleh.)

Last edited:

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
:lol: very bad observation. almeria are very dangerous, especially on the counter with piatti and crusat. combine that with goitom's strength and you have a very dangerous team when it comes to playing against barca. without piqué and with abidal. (which can be a good thing considering puyol + milito is just bleh.)

Well, maybe i'm just confident, we are unstoppable at the moment, no one can get in our way now.

innniesta

lol man some people's comments are what makes being a star shit. So you expect every soccer player to be 200% serious all of the time, not allowed to joke around or do anything that might "ruin" his image or make him seem immature. He's in his bloody 20's, you expect him to be like a 50 year old adult just because he's a football player? its not like he went and punched someone in the face, he was just messing around with his friends. How would you like it if everything you did you got judged for ?

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Why do people lack so much belief, we are going to destroy Almeria, even if they had Pele in their side we would still win. Ok maybe i'm taking it a bit too far but you know what I mean.

Home of Barca Fans