14 - Javier Mascherano

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
emd sport all over the front page... but then again so was cesc ozil and masherano B4... i read conflicting stories all over saying we bid 15 got thrown out... they want 22 blah blah

dont believe it at all dont think he is coming

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal
We need him...especially against potential CL rivals Chelsea,Inter and of course Madrid....

We really need him? I'm not sure about that... as we saw this Saturday, our first team is so powerfull... sign a player only because our rivals do the same... I don't know... they sign new players because they haven't what we - thanks God - have already...

diegomessi

We really need him? I'm not sure about that... as we saw this Saturday, our first team is so powerfull... sign a player only because our rivals do the same... I don't know... they sign new players because they haven't what we - thanks God - have already...

our team is powerful when everyone is healthy... what happens if we get injuries? wed do need him and for me this signing completes our squad very very much so

yeswecan

Villa

Iniesta Xavi Messi

Busquets Mascherano

Abidal Puyol Pique Alves

Come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
party00231.gif

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
You have negotiated terms with JM successfully but not with us.

You offered £12m we want around £25m. I think you will come back with a 2nd offer as the first was ridiculous. Then I forsee a compromise between the 2 deals. So I'd hazard a guess your 2nd offer will be around £18m to our £25m valuation, but we will probably meet at £20m.

I will like to see the people, the barca fans, who were criticising him last season, cheer him on this. Shall be entertaining to see the hypocrisy.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper

You offered £12m we want around £25m. I think you will come back with a 2nd offer as the first was ridiculous. Then I forsee a compromise between the 2 deals. So I'd hazard a guess your 2nd offer will be around £18m to our £25m valuation, but we will probably meet at £20m.

I will like to see the people, the barca fans, who were criticising him last season, cheer him on this. Shall be entertaining to see the hypocrisy.

I love how all our first offers since sandrusco took over are just monumental low-ballers. he's such a chancer.

anyway you should expect he will become the new scapegoat of the team along with zlatan. even though with djila still to recover his finest form, badger is currently the best DM in the world. just watch that video of his performance against arsenal - this is for a club he wants to leave - he just shut arsenal down time and again.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!

Could you at least do us the favour of recognising that many of us didn't criticise him? Unfortunately it seems all too common that opposition fans take the comments of an ignorant minority and seek to tar the rest of cules on here with the same brush.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
These were not ignorant cules or fanboys.

Some of them actually had intelligence....

Anyway JM will be a massive signing for you, absolutely massive signing.

What I am hearing is that the deal will be £15m + £5m in July 2011.

diegomessi

If he comes doble pivote option could come in very handy...

yesss

badger and busquets as a potential double pivot is a bit :mental:

also yessss

These were not ignorant cules or fanboys.

Some of them actually had intelligence....

Anyway JM will be a massive signing for you, absolutely massive signing.

What I am hearing is that the deal will be £15m + £5m in July 2011.

sorry Ed but i have always wanted him here..always against Arsenal it was like an animal playing not a man.. and this for a team that he wants out of... to you i am sorry we bought one of your players but this is football

Home of Barca Fans