14 - Javier Mascherano

I knew I've missed a lot by not being on the forums, bad on me.

Good pickup to get Mascherano, hungry for titles and willing to play his best each win. Welcome Javier.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I spent a fair amount of time focusing on him during the friendly against Spain, I came away impressed and relieved...Very composed marshaling that back 4...Even when he lost a ball, he almost immediately was in there to win it back...Relentless, more like a pitbull than a badger, for me...There's a bit of the old Gattuso in him, IMHO

V

vittorio

I spent a fair amount of time focusing on him during the friendly against Spain, I came away impressed and relieved...Very composed marshaling that back 4...Even when he lost a ball, he almost immediately was in there to win it back...Relentless, more like a pitbull than a badger, for me...There's a bit of the old Gattuso in him, IMHO

i also paid a lot of attention to his movement, passes, organizing abilities, etc... and im really satisfied. he is very good player and can become a superb one with barca. just hope to see him clicking with sergio (imo-the most important), maybe keita also. im glad we have 2 new players (both starters i think) who are hungry for trophies, they can motivate the team in hard times when 1goal, 1min, 1run, 1pass can decide everything...:cowboy:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
It was a friendly after all but I loved how calm he was on the ball...Never looked rushed or under pressure

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Looking forward to his debut today.
As vittorio said: In Mascherano not only did we get a starter but also a player that is hungry for success.
Should be a marvelous signing.

Home of Barca Fans