10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadentheman

Have noticed the Maradona comparisons are starting up again and getting stronger everywhere. Hopefully Messi can match with a WC win. Fitting for Messi that Germany is the final opponent to his prize. The same team built and plays due to the influence from the same man that made him at Barca :pep:

Hope he can pass this final test.

zanela

BsLKmHOCAAAjpQb.jpg:large

I just saw this pic. I can't tell if LVG's intimidating or intimidated. :sherlock:

Busi-Messi Barca

Hope he can get fully fit again for the new season. He is giving 100% and you can see what it means to him he's simply not fit - he can't be.

That was his toughest match so far, the Germans do like to go forward a bit more so that could help him.

Mitchell1978

You don't get to the peak of your conditioning just like that. He missed 100 days due to injury in 2013, and they were scattered, so he never came back and played consistently enough to regain his fitness.

He came back to full action only in January and he never really starter playing normally because he was playing tentatively and reserved for fear of injury. It's not hard to imagine why he is not in great conditioning stamina wise.

I won't speculate beyond this with illness stuff.

he probably didn't train hard/sharp enough the last few months at barcelona (probably not the only one) and that has consequences

you can't stay at your best if you don't train hard/sharp enough, eventually that catches up with you

Devils

I honestly don't know if there would be a greater moment in football for me than to see Puyi pass the trophy onto Messi.

It will probably go down as my favorite moment in football history if it happens.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Really though. Why wasn't he moving into forward positions... or at all, really? He didn't even try to make himself available for a pass when Argentina were starting attacks, or get forward when they were attacking. They were playing with 10 men for most of the game.

King Leo

Banned
I honestly don't know if there would be a greater moment in football for me than to see Puyi pass the trophy onto Messi.

It will probably go down as my favorite moment in football history if it happens.

Carles Puyol and the Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bündchen will together hand over the World Cup Trophy before this Sunday’s Final between Germany and Argentina.

He'll have few words with Messi before the match. This is good :)

Gamegod

Really though. Why wasn't he moving into forward positions... or at all, really? He didn't even try to make himself available for a pass when Argentina were starting attacks, or get forward when they were attacking. They were playing with 10 men for most of the game.

I think nobody knows except from him. He doesnt seem in good physical condition, maybe he is also mentaly exhausted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans