10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

slim boogy

Looking at the vid and tbh even without looking at it it's pretty obvious his condition isn't what it was.

Hopefully he will regain it

Kerrybai

Not a bad game at all. Argentina set up to stop the Dutch and Messi was often isolated. His dribbling was good but in a game that tight no forwards will shine. Robben has been the player of the tournament and he had a quiet game too.

Big difference between a quiet game and a bad game.

raskolnikov

Lets be honest, current Messi is playing at 40% compared to the 2011 version in that clip.
It doesnt matter though at this point, maybe he will never get back to that level, he will still be among the best players in the world, just not compared to his best level.

I just hope he is able to pull of one more amazing performance and seal his legacy as the undisputed goat. So close

King Leo

Banned
fmqcuq.jpg

Kerrybai

Lets be honest, current Messi is playing at 40% compared to the 2011 version in that clip.
It doesnt matter though at this point, maybe he will never get back to that level, he will still be among the best players in the world, just not compared to his best level.

I just hope he is able to pull of one more amazing performance and seal his legacy as the undisputed goat. So close

Yeah it sucks too because everyone is comparing him with Maradona but this Messi isn't at that level. It's a shame we arn't seeing 2011 Messi at this World Cup... but whatever Messi already proved to the world he is up their as number 1 or very close. He doesn't need to prove anything to anyone so we should just enjoy the current Messi.

Babylonian

So Maradona scored and assisted all the goals in 86? Maradona played more than 60 games a season and was consistently the best player in the world for four years straight? Or among the best 3 for 7 seasons?

J

jurgo

maybe leo has a serious disease which stops him from walking more. i don't think it's normal that he vomits so often. hope not, but it's very strange

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans