10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trillske

If I where you I would make the swap and then ask messi to buy him back.
Then I would ask him to buy facebook and erase my profile.

Last edited:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
It is actually crazy to play him agaisnt Kazan let alone Bilbao... don't fucking rush our best player Pep. Did that with Iniesta(and to what effect that had been :) but still we suffered a lot last season because of that) but not for games so early in the season losing which won't even make much difference in the long run!!

10Messi10

True Barcelonista
MADRID (AFP) - Barcelona's Argentine star Lionel Messi returned to training on Friday, five days after injuring his ankle, but away from the first-team squad, the club announced.
"Lionel Messi's road to recovery took a step forward on Friday as he strolled onto the training pitch for the first time to work on his individual programme," Barcelona said on its website.
"He has moved up a gear and moved outside along with a coach and worked away from the rest of the first-team squad as he battles to regain full fitness."

http://www.soccerway.com/news/2010/September/24/messi-returns-to-training-after-injury-barca/

Barcafan 2304

do you read this?
http://sport.es/default.asp?idpublicacio_PK=44&idioma=CAS&idnoticia_PK=726828&idseccio_PK=803

and
Restoration of Messi after a injure passes in fast rate and there is a probability that the Argentinean will return in the field earlier, than has been planned, informs sport.es. The forward with Catalan team will go to Kazan on a match of… 2nd round of League of champions against "Rubin" and is not excluded that can act in this game. It is informed that the football player has finished the first stage of restoration and today will start the second stage. We will remind that Messi has received damage of an ankle to a meeting of 3rd round examples with "Atletiko".

Great news but i hope he isnt rushed back for the sake of it. Let it heal properly

arc-en-ciel

who is your BF?? Brad pitt??

i dont like Brad Pitt)
my BF - he is my favorit man.
its simply =)

If I where you I would make the swap and then ask messi to buy him back.
Then I would ask him to buy facebook and erase my profile.

:lol:

It would be crazy to rush Messi in Bilbao.

what is it Bilbao?

Great news but i hope he isnt rushed back for the sake of it. Let it heal properly

yes its important, health.... but may be 15-20 minutes in game will be not bad for Leo...

I'd go gay for Leo tbh. :blush:

:p

:lol::lol::lol::lol: :party00231::p you are finny)))

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Goalkeepers: Valdes, Pinto,

Defenders: Adriano, Maxwell, Alves, Pique, Puyol, Milito,

Midfielders: Xavi, Sergio Busquets, Iniesta, Mascherano, Jeffren, Thiago, Keita

Attackers: Bojan, Pedro, Villa.

Barcafan 2304

Good, sense prevails as ive put elsewhere. Its tough tomorrow and we need as strong a side as possible but it would be madness to rush Messi

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
The biggest urgency comes from the depth of our squad... While we all trust our players, we know Bojan and Jeffren are not good enough yet... If we had kept any of our previous CFs in the squad things would look brighter, imagine Pedro - Eto'o - Villa or Pedro - Villa - Ibra, surely some people wouldn't be as concerned...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans