Zlatan Ibrahimovic

snowy

As in :shit: or as in Yo Ibra!
je9e65o
:rap:

BarçaBarça

He stays at United until 2017/2018 - announced by Mourinho. I didn't think he would be able to continue his scoringform in the PL, and I'm not quite sure how to rate him right now. Sure he has a lot of presence, but imo he just isn't the top-class striker he is made out to be right now.

oggydude

Well he has scored 10 goals in the last 9 games and has played 3 full 90min games in 1 week in the PL at 35 whilst Rooney and Gerrard were chilling on the bench or in LA. Zlatan has balls to come to the PL and sacrifice his reputation at 35, he also will be renewing his contract for 1 year and rejecting a £120m deal from China. He may not be world class but if Benzema/Muller/Lewandowski produced the same stats as Zlatan in their first season in the PL I would be impressed, let alone for a 35 year old from Ligue 1.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Well he has scored 10 goals in the last 9 games and has played 3 full 90min games in 1 week in the PL at 35 whilst Rooney and Gerrard were chilling on the bench or in LA. Zlatan has balls to come to the PL and sacrifice his reputation at 35, he also will be renewing his contract for 1 year and rejecting a £120m deal from China. He may not be world class but if Benzema/Muller/Lewandowski produced the same stats as Zlatan in their first season in the PL I would be impressed, let alone for a 35 year old from Ligue 1.
Well, I was more pointing at the stupidity & hypocrisy of the English media for always speaking down to Zlatan but then calling him world class for scoring against the mediocrity that England NT & West Brom are!!

Trillske

1 goal behind Messis goal tally for 2016 (51 goals). Even had a legit goal the last game to tie it, but was wrongly disallowed. Maybe not the best season ever for Messi, but still insane to challange him for goals, especially when he played half the season in a new league, in a rebuilt team.

I woudnt call Ibras start in United perfect (didnt show up against Man C, save for the goal), but it sure as hell is a good one. He is leading them back to the top in PL right now. Funniest part is all the talk about PL beeing "too physical". He is down right demolishing them. Serie A put up a tougher physical challenge, probably ligue 1 as well.

El Flaco

Most of Zlatan's goals were made the worst Ligue 1 season in a long time when PSG won that league title last year.

The quality in L1 and PL isn't really as good as La Liga.

Also, since Messi's main role is to provide service for his teammates, it makes his goal tally even more impressive.

Home of Barca Fans