Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Sorin

He was always one to disappear in most important matches. Bar a few times(once with us in el clasico) he always had quite average performances in big games. I remember the game where PSG drew with Chelsea at the Stamford Bridge when Oscar got him sent off with a dive, PSG actually played better with 10 men on the pitch.

Today he was invisible. Man Utd would have looked better with a trio of Martial, Rashford and Mikhtaryan imo. He was too slow out there to pressure the defenders.

gasgas

He was always one to disappear in most important matches. Bar a few times(once with us in el clasico) he always had quite average performances in big games. I remember the game where PSG drew with Chelsea at the Stamford Bridge when Oscar got him sent off with a dive, PSG actually played better with 10 men on the pitch.

Today he was invisible. Man Utd would have looked better with a trio of Martial, Rashford and Mikhtaryan imo. He was too slow out there to pressure the defenders.

But his aerial prowess was useful when Man Utd were looking for goal

Sorin

But his aerial prowess was useful when Man Utd were looking for goal

Yes but at that time the match was almost lost. When City were fresh they walked him around and quite outhussled him big time.

To be quite honest i don't remember more than 2 aerial duels won by him. Otherwise Otamendi kept him in check. I think Fellaini won more aerial duels between the 2.

Alik

Ibrahimovic played well enough. Mou's tactics involved hoofing the ball up to him. Oddly enough, it was nearly effective.

Yannik

He's definitely useful for hoofball since he's quite tall and strong, he's not involved in a lot of link up play though

Jenks

He's definitely useful for hoofball since he's quite tall and strong, he's not involved in a lot of link up play though

I could see him being used in a sort of Lampard role. Get Rooney out of the team, have Rashford lead the line, and then have Ibra floating around in behind.

Home of Barca Fans