Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Trillske

He's definitely useful for hoofball since he's quite tall and strong, he's not involved in a lot of link up play though
Yeah, he was kind of bad the whole game, his passes where everywhere. Generally link up is one of his better qualities. Im glad he didnt drop down in this game, seems like a way better solution to stay as target than just building more frustration if he has a game like that. Not sure if United was chocked in first half maybe, almost the whole team where bad.

The goal was excellent. Looked easy enough live, but looking at the replay not a lot of players would score there.

Oh, and while City did completely dominate the first half, I think second half shows what Mourinho will do to this team. The way he turned the game upside down on the fly reminded me a lot of what he did at Inter. In the end City where even lucky to win it as the ref missed a clear red card+penalty. Looking at how the first half played out, that really is turning a game upside down.

Last edited:

Zincubus

Banned
how old is this quote? He has become slightly more involved in Utds build up now. Can't say I'm impressed tho

He's the kingpin around which the whole team revolves - as were PSG ...and all his previous teams apart from Barca which will haunt me to my grave ...

Yannik

He's the kingpin around which the whole team revolves - as were PSG ...and all his previous teams apart from Barca which will haunt me to my grave ...

yeah ok, the kingpin which the whole team resolves.
he is alright in the attack and his physics aid him at shielding the ball for his teammates, hes no Suarez or anything like that however. youre exaggerating by quite a bit and he wasnt particularly involved in the first 4-5 games for Utd andvs City, he just scored while having quiet games.

Last edited:

Mitchell1978

Never understood his choice going from an excellent team like PSG who play in a mediocre league like the Ligue 1 to a mediocre team like Man U who play in much more competitive league like the Premier League and that at age 35. His output and performance was bound to take a dive.

BenRobbins

Never understood his choice going from an excellent team like PSG who play in a mediocre league like the Ligue 1 to a mediocre team like Man U who play in much more competitive league like the Premier League and that at age 35. His output and performance was bound to take a dive.

If he scored all the chances just pogba made for him we would be in and around the leading pack. He would be top scorer and we would be doing a lot better. We are playing well and creating loads of chances a game unlike last year. If Martial or Rashford were to play instead of him upfront they would be banging them in. He is Falcao mk 2 for us, fucking diabolic.

Devils

^ Kind of expected.

That's what happens when you sign a 35 year old striker, past his peak, who has a love affair with Mourinho.

He wont be dropped but he already looks burned out.

Last edited:

Zincubus

Banned
^ Kind of expected.

That's what happens when you sign a 35 year old striker, past his peak, who has a love affair with Mourinho.

He wont be dropped but he already looks burned out.

Guess which striker has run the furthest this season in the EPL ??

Ibra !!!! He's been running an average of 9 miles per game !!

Home of Barca Fans