Samuel Umtiti

Devils

I though he played very well. His passing was solid, dribbles were very nice and he was solid defensively.

He's still raw to the Barca style, but he has all the skills and talent to grow into a future starter here. No doubt.

FC B

His worst game for Barca so far but also in the toughest match he played for Barca thusfar.

dakt

His a quality no doubt. Played good under the pressure and had some vital moves....and one good run forward if I remember correctly.

hulinat

shouldnt have started in the first place. stupid yellow card early in the game and the constantly passing the ball backwards to keeper put alot pressure on mart and created lots of dangerous situations. masche should always start these games

dakt

Was active very early in the game when the pressure was at the highest. Stopped the counter with that yellow card. Glad he's here.

JamDav1982

Was active very early in the game when the pressure was at the highest. Stopped the counter with that yellow card. Glad he's here.

A lot of their moves into the final third in first half came from him being sucked way out of position and gone past too easily.

Should get better but was very raw tonight I thought.

On ball too safe most of time but to be expected at moment.

zanela

Umtiti did help with the aerial game tho. Thought he was decent given SanMames is a tough ground for only his second game.

Home of Barca Fans