Samuel Umtiti

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
I didn't think his performance against Athletic Club was shaky at all. He looked massive in the air, which is very useful when playing against Aduriz. When Masch came on instead of him, I felt less at ease. Remember that Masch gave away the free kick that Beñat almost converted because he had trouble handling Raúl García (iirc) in the air. Umtiti looked much more comfortable imo. With our current set of cbs, I feel most comfortable with Piqué-Umtiti as a pair, because Umtiti has the pace and aerial ability that Mascherano lacks.

gasgas

fuck me if that performance was shaky .. taking "high expectations" to a whole different level :lol:.. yes , at times he did hesitate and prefered to handle the initiative to Pique .. but he showed 0 panic with the ball , that's a virtue Lord Vermaleen never showed even during the short period when he was injuree free. he coorrdinated well with the left back , the keeper , pique and busquets .. rarely missed a pass , he even rolled with the ball forward provoking a yellow in the process .. once he settles i'm damn sure he would share the playmaking responsability with pique , and opposed to the latter , i see in him the type of defender to sprint during conter attacks , something we missed since the puyol era . it's easy to spot quality , and finally we have a great defender we can count on when needed.
You want us to do what? :amazed:

CatalinR10

You want us to do what? :amazed:

Everyone knew it's an expression except you , coincidence ?

qf2j1oE.gif

God Serena

To be fair there's likely no way he'd say anything else about a young French defender who has just started playing for the club of his life. Reminds me of Puyol's strong love for Bartra.

Home of Barca Fans