Samuel Umtiti

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Can?t run, can?t stay fit. He?s of no use for us. Should move to another club that defends with a deep block, his lack of pace won?t be as exposed there. Although I doubt he?s even a Lyon level player right now.

PS: It is irritating to have all the apostrophes turned into question marks. I post from the mobile version - looks like it is broken too.

KingLeo10

Honestly, one of the most idiotic players we've ever had around.

Raised that contract fiasco after having HALF A SEASON as one of the world's top CBs.

Played WC and became crippled at a professional footballer level.

Refuses to move and has no shame in collecting a paycheck.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Honestly, one of the most idiotic players we've ever had around.

Raised that contract fiasco after having HALF A SEASON as one of the world's top CBs.

Played WC and became crippled at a professional footballer level.

Refuses to move and has no shame in collecting a paycheck.

The only reason we're in this situation is because we agreed to that idiotic clause in the first place. No low buyout clause would mean no new contract for him right away.

This club is managed by absolute idiots.

Rory

Honestly think he was only starting because the board needs him to be advertised before being sold. Shame the advert was him playing as a segunda division player.

MTL_Barca

Honestly think he was only starting because the board needs him to be advertised before being sold. Shame the advert was him playing as a segunda division player.

Keeping him on the bench might be a better advertisement though.

The board is lucky if someone can convince him to move, but knowing them they probably hope for like 80M or so on top of it and then act surprised when nothing happens :)

ronniecro

i can't see who would want to buy him,let alone give him high salary. not a single top club that's for sure. best we can hope is to loan him out like arda until his contract runs out

Xaviniesta

Arsenal signed David God damn Luiz. They would have signed Umtiti too.

will be rooting for arsenal to qualify for the champions league. reallistically they are the only club dumb enough to sign him :lol:

if they qualify i can see umtiti moving to become a starter and play with his friends lacazette and auba. but our boy Raul Sanllehi would reall need to do us a solid here :pique1: and make the purchase

vuji_31

What an idiot. This means we can't even send him on loan.

Have much I hate this guy , who is just collecting paycheck like some rat.

I will celebrate the day when he goes from Barca

Home of Barca Fans