Liga Round 8: Barca - Sevilla 1-0

M3ls

8 meaning AM and not CM? Even then, heck no.
My interpretation is this:
System 4 - 3 - 3 (we are talking about Barcelona)
6 or DM is a conditional Busquets

8 (AM) - this is Iniesta

the other 8 (CM) is Xavi.

8(AM) - much more than DM (6) or other 8 (CM) is aimed to the goal.

So, Pedri is more suitable for the role of CM

JamDav1982

No, we can, it's just a more complicated plan to put in practice than the last season's approach.

You said Barca wont win... and that Xavi is easily fooled and delusional or something similar.

Of course change tune now Barca win.

Xavi hater.

Back to players being shite and 'recjects'.

serghei

Still, we won the league last season. Not a big deal if we don't win anything this season. Maybe this is the reason Xavi is more daring now. He has credit since he won a big title. He's now a champion not the guy that only coached in Qatar.

JamDav1982

Still, we won the league last season. Not a big deal if we don't win anything this season. Maybe this is the reason Xavi is more daring now. He has credit since he won a big title.

Yes Xavi/team won league when you claimed couldnt.

Now again claim cant as Xavi is a fool and delusional or something along those lines.

Same old schtick.

BusiTheKing

Pedri is more talented but that doesn't mean he's the better player in every situation of the game. Fermin did a lot of good things today that Pedri wouldn't have done. I especially like that Fermin is more aggressive in his off the ball movement.

serghei

Jammie boy, out of about 5 possible outcomes this season, you end up on the losing side on 4 of those. :lol: Put yourself into a corner with your Xavi hate and overinflating the squad.

JamDav1982

Jammie boy, out of 5-6 possible outcomes, you end up on the losing side on 4 of those. :lol: Put yourself into a corner with your Xavi hate and overinflating the squad.

Fake news.

You claim Barca couldnt win last season.. I told you otherwise.

You have said Barca cant win this season and Xavi a fool/delusional etc.

Your warped mental gymnastics think anyone who claims Barca squad can win .... even when proven correct.. is a Xavi hater.

Your reaching at nonsense as usual.

Biggest Xavi hater is Serghie constantly.

Go tell us again how you were only joking as soon as Barca scored. Suits you.

jamrock

Pedri is more talented but that doesn't mean he's the better player in every situation of the game. Fermin did a lot of good things today that Pedri wouldn't have done. I especially like that Fermin is more aggressive in his off the ball movement.
Yea I like how aggressive he is once he receives the ball

Neeraj

The fact that we are letting in goals this season DOES NOT equate to us playing entertaining / expansive / arsenal type football. We're playing shit football AND we're letting more goals. Did you even watch arsenal back then :lol: they were fast and direct and their games were open and fun as hell with insane counters.

Ridiculous comments :lol:

serghei

Anyway, no harm done. If people get on board with the team now that the games are no longer boring and we create loads of chances, it's all good. It doesn't matter who's right or wrong.

I admit another title win like last season was unlikely. So this change for a more dynamic and attacking style was innevitable in a way, even if the opponent creates more chances as well.

It's also possible some players' form is gonna pick up.

JamDav1982

Serghie has Xavi as 'fooled'.. 'believing in delusions'.... 'attempting to play like pound shop City'

Whining and bitching about Xavi and team and wrting off whole season as wont win 'diddly' when 0-0.

Until Barca score...

Then its 'only joking lads'.

Usual mental gymnastics and will double down on the 'trolling/only joing lads' angle despite being the whiniest of all constantly about Barcas chances to win any time thinks it doesnt look good.

Home of Barca Fans