Ibrahim Afellay

tikitaka

but in the picture looks like iniesta is not standing properly must have one leg lift up or something.anyways...

Good game for Afellay hope to see him playing at least for the whole second half against Betis
and i recognizehim in the pitch by the big 20 on his jersey
barca players should go for different haircuts make it easier for us.... right chyg:chyg:

Chainsaw

Killahead
I dont think the official site is always right. For example Xavi and Iniesta have the same height but on pictures iniesta looks taller

messi-iniesta-xavi.jpg

In this pic Messi looks taller. 1 cm difference doesn't look different though.

kaisers0ze

Just out of curiosity. How many of you that are monitoring this thread are Moroccans like I am?

Dutch people are not very fond of Afellay because of the stereotype that "Moroccans" have in the Netherlands.
Moroccans are not overly enthousiastic about him because he chose the Dutch national team over the Moroccan.

I dont care about both the above just want him to succeed. And I like Barca as a club, so i want Barca to succeed also.

Last edited:
B

BartR

Afellay played very good yesterday! Brilliant on Bojan or Messi (i thought it was Bojan) and almost an assist on Messi. And in the last second almost a scoring chance, he really has scored when that pass was right to him! Really looking forward to see him in the line-up!

Oh, btw, he's 1.80m for sure! No 1.75 ;)

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
he's improving, slowly for sure, but he is. you could see he was more comfortable yesterday, and he worked a bit harder, but he's playing with too much tension. he needs to relax. but that will only come with time, and practice with the squad, learning where the players are and how they move themselves and the ball.

loved the cheering whenever he touched the ball. that was ace.

Silver

Afellay had a great sub in, but listen how the commentair praises him :p , espcially at 2.15

Last edited:
N

nejcf15

I wish Messi passed better to Afellay at 3:06...

Barca's best buy in present 5 years :)

X

xaviniesta

in that picture, messi and iniesta are wearing sneakers, while xavi is wearing flip-flops. thats why he seems smaller.

i love when somebody misses a great chance ray is like: "aaahhhhhhh" like he had an orgasm :D

_Barca's best buy in present 5 years_

come, he has played like 30 minutes in total. you cant say that. please, give him some time. i want to see him playing full 90 minutes. that would give him condfidence and chance to show what he's capable of

Last edited:

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
Just out of curiosity. How many of you that are monitoring this thread are Moroccans like I am?

Dutch people are not very fond of Afellay because of the stereotype that "Moroccans" have in the Netherlands.Moroccans are not overly enthousiastic about him because he chose the Dutch national team over the Moroccan.

I dont care about both the above just want him to succeed. And I like Barca as a club, so i want Barca to succeed also.

Actually, I think Afellay is one of the few Moroccans in the Netherlands who is popular among the ethnic Dutch ...any Dutch football fan I know likes Afellay, really. I feel like people are fond of him, because of his exciting way of playing.

tikitaka

here i am moroccan but despite the fact he chose dutch team it won't matter i like afellay as a player hes good and looks like a barca material.. the few minutes he played last night shows he's improving. its not eeasy to adapt to the best team in the world

Home of Barca Fans