Ibrahim Afellay

Culeee

Visibly less nerves then the last time.. nice interception and cross.. still needs to take a bit more risk.. still chose the safe option a couple of times too many

desoe

How is his english actually?
When Pep is talking to him, he makes signs that he's following him, but I'm wondering if he really does :lol:

Mocro

How is his english actually?
When Pep is talking to him, he makes signs that he's following him, but I'm wondering if he really does :lol:

His English is ok. Still he needs to learn Spanish asap to fully integrate with the players.

Richard.H

I always thought Afellay's height was about 6'1-6'2 feet, but I checked online and it said 5'9 ft (which is 1.80 m). It's very strange for me because he looks very tall out there on the pitch.

desoe

I always thought Afellay's height was about 6'1-6'2 feet, but I checked online and it said 5'9 ft (which is 1.80 m). It's very strange for me because he looks very tall out there on the pitch.

He's a giant in a land of midgets. Nothing strange at all :lol:

xsever

90 minutes against Betis will definitely help him tremendously. He has not been playing more than 10-15 minutes so that is not enought to evaluate him.

I am really looking forward for the Betis game where we will be without Alves and hopefully with Adriano, Afellay and Bojan getting much needed 90-minute playing time.

Home of Barca Fans