Champions League or La Liga + Copa?

• Champions League

Votes: 65 66.3%
  • La Liga + Copa

Votes: 33 33.7%

• Total voters

gingerless

CL.

But the implications of not winning La Liga are disgusting. Just imagine the ridiculous headlines:

"Mourinho solves Barcelona"
"Mourinho proves superior in the end"
"The beginning of the end for Barcelona?"
"Mourinho achieves legendary status"
"Mourinho: Justice has been served"

:puke:

:lol::lol:

X

xaviniesta

somebody should make a gif of valdes, when he had to choose LL and CL trophy and he put the flag to LL trophy. that says it all

MacBoss

Liga + Copa ...

Everybody talks about defending the CL but I think winning the Liga for FOUR consecutive times for the second time in our history is an even better record...

Clockwise

Buccaneer
CL.

But the implications of not winning La Liga are disgusting. Just imagine the ridiculous headlines:

:lol: well then I cannot imagine what will be reaction of the press if mou wins CL with Madrid we will not hear the end of it.

It's a very tough choice. Also very interesting to see how important Madrid is in choosing one of the choices in nearly every comment. but I agree with arman91.
Any choice would be bad but also can be good at the same time because when Pep loses in this scale he usually makes it up big time next time ;)

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
CL.

2lav51y.gif

dalitis8

Banned
CL.

But also consider the acclaim emanting from winning yet another CL title:

"Barca still the best where it matters the most"

"Barcelona leave behind domestic disappointment to be crowned kings of Europe yet again!!!"

"Pep becomes the only manager in history to win the CL three times" (Bob Paisley won the old European Cup)

"Madrid have proved that they can beat Zaragoza and Racing, but can they win the Champions League?"

"Barca become the most successful team in CL history"

"Mourinho celebrates La Liga title, but knows fully well, that his greatest goal as Real Madrid manager still eludes him"

"Barca become the first team to ever defend the CL crown"

:D

ivan22

Liga should always be priority #1! imagine real madrid if they win the liga, hell no I dont want to imagine this scenario!!!!

so I voted for liga + copa, but I'd go for CL and La Liga :D

mejji^

normally it would be la liga for sure

but this barca deserves to be the only team in the world to ever win 2 consecutives cl so lets go for it

Reasonus

Either choice is bad to be honest. If you pick the CL, then you basically guarantee for RM and Mourinho to win the liga and copa.

If you choose liga and copa, the chances of RM winning CL are not as big as winning Liga and Copa. Therefore I choose Liga and Copa to prevent our rivals from winning any trophies.

Although I selected the Champions League title, I didn't think of it that way. You're right, not winning the league means Madrid will take it, but even if we fail to win another CL, Madrid is not guaranteed to win it although they are pretty good at the moment and it'll be hard for other teams to beat them on their day.

I really don't mind Madrid winning something if they deserve it, but not Jose. I don't want him to win anything.

Home of Barca Fans