• Champions League

Votes: 65 66.3%
  • La Liga + Copa

Votes: 33 33.7%

• Total voters

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Every season the same question. Would you prefer Barca to win CL or La Liga? But this time it's La Liga + Copa to see if can even it out.

joffess

CL, simply because that would make us the first to win it back to back after the name switch.

E

estranged

CL since we would be the first club to have successfully defended our title. Imagine 4 CLs in 6 years!

Ocelot

Cl would be nice, but that will mean Madrid winning the league. Coppa and La Liga for me

HerpDerp

CL all the way. Not only because we would be the first to defend the title, but we would be one step closer to RM's 9 (I still hope we will be the first to reach 10).

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
Would hate to see Real win La Liga, but gotta go with the CL, back to back wins will cement our place as the undisputed best team of all time.

Richard.H

Either choice is bad to be honest. If you pick the CL, then you basically guarantee for RM and Mourinho to win the liga and copa.

If you choose liga and copa, the chances of RM winning CL are not as big as winning Liga and Copa. Therefore I choose Liga and Copa to prevent our rivals from winning any trophies.

impeh

Hi, its me..
CL, then we would be one of the best teams, if not the best ever.. and people couldnt argue it.

First team to defend the CL! :beer2:

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
There is no competition in La liga.. A hattrick would do me just fine if we manage to win and defend the CL..

so yea CL > Liga + Copa...

FiReFTW

CL without a doubt, we would be the first team to win it 2 times in a row and the team would seal itself as one of the best teams in history.

JonM

CL.

But the implications of not winning La Liga are disgusting. Just imagine the ridiculous headlines:

"Mourinho solves Barcelona"
"Mourinho proves superior in the end"
"The beginning of the end for Barcelona?"
"Mourinho achieves legendary status"
"Mourinho: Justice has been served"

:puke:

Home of Barca Fans