Zlatan Ibrahimovic

serghei

Ibrahimovic shows he wants to win and is angry when he doesn't. While he should be angry on himself more often than not, it's nice to see some folks don't play just for money.

and as i don't really care about psg, i'm very happy zlatan flamed our shit refs
i didn't see the particular game so i don't know if there was valid cause to explode this time

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Sounds like pizza boy instructed his client on how to earn his next payday when he is inevitably transferred after an incident that even Qatari money cannot resolve

The French won't ever let that one go

Jair Ventura

Sounds like pizza boy instructed his client on how to earn his next payday when he is inevitably transferred after an incident that even Qatari money cannot resolve

They'll forget after the next UCL tie. After they should invest in better refs.

it'll be fine. Ibra already apologized.
Political use of football is too well-known at this point

Morten

I never quite understood this, when almost every other player in the world act like a total a-hole they are bashed and flamed for it. When Zlatan does it its cool for some reason, when you are Zlatan you can do whatever you want and people are still cheering.

F

Flavia

I never quite understood this, when almost every other player in the world act like a total a-hole they are bashed and flamed for it. When Zlatan does it its cool for some reason, when you are Zlatan you can do whatever you want and people are still cheering.

Are you for real? cr does it all the time, and I see most madridistas also thinking it's ok and justified.

Morten

Are you for real? cr does it all the time, and I see most madridistas also thinking it's ok and justified.

There is a vast difference. Zlatan is loved worldwide for being a arrogant douche, people certainly dont like CRs antics and behaviour. He recieve critisism every day for it.

F

Flavia

There is a vast difference. Zlatan is loved worldwide for being a arrogant douche, people certainly dont like CRs antics and behaviour. He recieve critisism every day for it.

No, he does not. It's a minority that criticizes cr. Zlatan got a lot of heat for his latest comments.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I know it's weird but i see it this way: Ibra thinks he's better than you and will kick your ass if you disagree whereas CR7 thinks he's better than you the way a high school cheerleading team captain would. If you disagree, he would mock your outfit and spread rumours about you.

This is the reason.

Home of Barca Fans