Yaya Toure

adil_909

Anyway, Zanela showed me a prospect from La Masia at DM, Looks very promising, so he might be promoted, aswell as a experienced DM to support Busi....
Yaya leaving is a huge blow, but it is not the end of the world.

even messi or xavi or puyol leaving wouldn't be "the end of the world" but it would be senseless and unnecessary.

dalitis8

Banned
Yaya is immense,I have been arguing over this for a time now...but maybe too much damage has been done already.Plus,he may be the perfect bate in order to bring Cesc back home...

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
amazing run yaya..... amazing assist he should play a more attacking role perhaps...

if u are leaving goodbye i will miss u and goodluck yaya

iced1776

I just can't imagine why this guy wouldn't be able to find a constant starting spot with the amount of positions he could play. Seriously he could play every game of the season filling in at any midfield spot or CB that needs a rotation. I know Pep chose to bench Yaya because of "tactics", and I know that my opinion means nothing compared to Pep's, but I think there were many games where he got this wrong. There were a handful of games that we knew we needed strength and stability for, yet Busquets still ended up playing the 90 minutes. I know Pep likes to save his subs for the last possible minute, but often when the team started losing the midfield Pep completely neglected to bring the big man in.

B

beautifulgame

I just can't imagine why this guy wouldn't be able to find a constant starting spot with the amount of positions he could play. Seriously he could play every game of the season filling in at any midfield spot or CB that needs a rotation. I know Pep chose to bench Yaya because of "tactics", and I know that my opinion means nothing compared to Pep's, but I think there were many games where he got this wrong. There were a handful of games that we knew we needed strength and stability for, yet Busquets still ended up playing the 90 minutes. I know Pep likes to save his subs for the last possible minute, but often when the team started losing the midfield Pep completely neglected to bring the big man in.

+1

barca96

i just lol at the people who claim that yaya had a poor season.
he had a poor 1st half but made it up in the 2nd half of the season.

iced1776

If he stays, I will post this every time Meta posts his Sergi-Bear pic

grizzly.jpg

Sepuldinho

nice 1 mate.

ZIG-ZAG-ZIG

amazing run yaya..... amazing assist he should play a more attacking role perhaps...

if u are leaving goodbye i will miss u and goodluck yaya[/QUOTE

Good point...Surely a more attacking role is an option?!?!?....Whatever we do, we need to resolve all these issues before the World Cup...

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!

if u are leaving goodbye i will miss u and goodluck yaya

To be honest that's what his agent has been shouting about all season!! He never said that Yaya should play ahead of Busi... he targeted only Keita!! And that's exactly what I've been crying as well, why not use Yaya as a BTB as well, more so when he's clearly disappointed with the lack of minutes and he's not new to that role!?!? Pep seemed reluctant to do so, even when Keita been off form!! may be because his agent actually crossed his limits by criticizing Keita to make his player look good... may be Yaya should have first made his point clear to his manager before seeking his agent's aid!!

Hope Pep uses all his cool and makes Yaya realize it would be a wrong move from his side to leave the club

Trequartista

The good
Yaya Proves again that he is not a Defensive midfielder and that he is not an attacking midfielder.Yaya's best position is at the Xavi Role of connecting the 3 lines together,He dont have the passings of Xavi but he is really one of the best in this position.Probaly one of his best matches in a Barca shirt was yesterday because he played in his natural positions.If we are going to sell Yaya then I would be mad.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Yaya was a beast, and I would truly love to see him play that role in the future, given he stays of course. However, by the looks of it, that unfortunately might not come to fruition.

Home of Barca Fans