Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mido

Xavi told LE convinced him to stay himself, many times. Unless you think he was lying. But I have no reason to doubt him.

Xavi was unjustly benched at the beginning of the season when he said that. If I was in his situation I would also bluff the media in order to coax the trainer.

F

Flavia

Xavi was unjustly benched at the beginning of the season when he said that. If I was in his situation I would also bluff the media in order to coax the trainer.

So you're saying he lied? I highly doubt it. He had everything set to go. Even rented a place to live in the US. And he didn't say that only in the beginning of the season, also in recent interviews. Xavi has no need to bluff, nor this is his style. He's very blunt with his opinions.

Ketoth

Good for him. Last huge paycheck on a beautiful sunny island with hot beaches and naked women before retiring. What's not to like?

I

instinct

CBHtbGeW8AAZALO.jpg

He was in Qatar today.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Why not stay in Europe? There must be half a dussin clubs that would want him and cough up an alright pay-check, no?

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Looks like he really is going :(

Hopefully we can all enjoy more Xavi magic before we have to say goodbye to the maestro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans