Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXKonan

If Xavi leaves, we'll suffer next season and Enrique will be fired.
Just a Question Why would we suffer? I mean look at the Majority of Games we Won without him on the field. I Understand your Sentiment but In reality is if he wants to Move on with his Life then we can't Force him to stay. He already done so much for the club and if he wants to leave then that's his Choice and Honestly this isn't 2009-11 anymore He's not getting any younger and I guess it's time for him to Move on. Yeah it sucks that we have a Transfer Ban but I hope this Board or New Board can actually find a good Suitable CM for 2016.

CatalinR10

alex3_zps87be03a6.gif

Mido

Just a Question Why would we suffer? I mean look at the Majority of Games we Won without him on the field. I Understand your Sentiment but In reality is if he wants to Move on with his Life then we can't Force him to stay. He already done so much for the club and if he wants to leave then that's his Choice and Honestly this isn't 2009-11 anymore He's not getting any younger and I guess it's time for him to Move on. Yeah it sucks that we have a Transfer Ban but I hope this Board or New Board can actually find a good Suitable CM for 2016.

Let's put it like that : with Iniesta currently showing signs of decline, with Rakitic being useful but still needing to improve technically, with Rafinha not having the level yet to play important games and Sergi Roberto not having progressed since 2011, Luis Enrique's rotation system will be totally ineffective.

I don't care what anyone has to say, Xavi is our best central midfielder. He can't defend and run like a horse like Rakitic, but he is amazingly superior to him and Iniesta with the ball and he already proved that his season.

Anyone saying Xavi should have played less or wouldn't deserve to play more is dishonest.

The season is not over yet and we will need him.Let's not forget that here were phases in this last Classico where Barcelona got outplayed and outmanoeuvred with the Rakitic---Mascherano--Iniesta midfield.

Xavi not playing one second against City, especially in the first match, is shameful.

I do not respect his decision to leave, I do support Enrique despite his awkward behavior with Xavi, but we deserved it. That's Xavi's way of saying : " thank you and goodbye" to Lucho.

Mido

This basically says it all...

Most chances created for Barcelona this season: Messi 115 - Suarez 50 - Neymar 49 - Alves 41 - Xavi 37 #fcblive [via @barcastat]

Last edited:

Bertus

Xavi knows he needs to go. It's the right time.

He might leave the club on a treble. Best way to end his Barcelona's career.

frog-fcb

So from.the most sucessful team in our history by next season
Valdes
Alves
Puyol
Abidal
Xavi
Villa
All gone id of thought sure xavi would have retired here like puyol did and go down as one of the best one club players ever

frog-fcb

Good for him. Last huge paycheck on a beautiful sunny island with hot beaches and naked women before retiring. What's not to like?
Would he really need a last big pay checque he is bound to have more than enough money in the bank now also what is the mushrooms like in qatar for him to pick

L

linetty

Ig Al-Berik (team manager Al-Sadd): "Al Sadd have just managed to sign Barcelona captain Xavi." [abdulla_alberik via dailymail]

raskolnikov

Will be weird when Xavi is gone, he has Always been there since I started watching them.
I envision our final game, against depor at home, big farewell to Xavi, he scores a penalty or gives a last assist, 80th minute substitute for Rakitic. Good luck and till we meet again in several years when you lead us to a next treble, legend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans