Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blanco

He's a Real Madrid fan.

Obviously Xavi is a good manager for him. Would be like me gaslighting him into believing they should re-hire Carlos Queiroz because he was incredible.
I really dont care who will be your coach next season, because with the squad we will probably have we must be champions no matter who is your coach. It will be disaster if we lose the league with all that quality.

But i am not sure that De Zerbi/Flick will be more successful than Xavi, mainly because the relationship with the players will not be the same as it was with all your successful coaches in the past 20-30 years. Pep, Enrique, Valverde, Rijkard all were ex barca players or legends of the game in the case of Rijkard. De Zerbi and Flick are non of that and it will be hard for them to earn the respect of Barca players, also the language barrier will be a problem.

ajnotkeith

My opinion is not based on one match. He won the league last season with a style that was based on the qualities of the players he had, not making them play in some way that will expose them. This season he is failing - yes (i said he is not bad, not that he is great), but he introduced player like Yamal, who is the future of your club. He is respected by players and they give their all for him, making comebacks and scoring late winners almost every game. I dont think that will be the case with De Zerbi/Flick.
Respected because of his name, not anything he has done as a manager.

That will start to wear off over time as people start to see Xavi the player has nothing to do with Xavi the manager.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I've been a Barca fan since the 90s. All the way from Johan Cruyff. Never seen such entitled and protected Barca coach in our history and yet probably the worst in terms of teamplay.

It's a disgrace and embarrassing for us who know what Barca is about.

Messigician

Arrest Pavi : "If we finished our chances more, we would be the league leaders. They showed me the Big Data statistics recently."

Messigician

Xavi: "We played well and deserved to win

Pedri: "We have to be self critical. We did not play well. We were asleep on the pitch and we have to improve a lot."

Pedri: "We need more speed in ball circulation. All the opponents do is sit back in their 4-4-2 and it's very easy to defend against us."

Levels to this shit man

NKMaribor

Xavi: "Since I announced my departure, the team has won 10 points out of 12 and we have improved in defence. That was the goal, to play with less pressure."

As i said before, he is the worst at pre and post match interviews 😀 You didnt won 10 points bro, you lost 2 and could be more. These matches were against 11th, 12th, 17th and 19th in the table.

Thats Xavi main problem, he wants credit for some things that he doesnt deserve credit. And this leads to a point where he is not getting credit even when he deserves it. If he hadnt such an ego he would be able to continue his work in barca. He is not a bad coach.

Agreed. He is not bad. He is absolutely atrocious. I would do far better job for 10k a month. Totally tactically inept, which is hilarious considering he was premium player,
while having character of 15 year old Daddy`s little princess.

gregorrin10

Ist Herr Flick morgen frei?
We're gonna keep mucking about, and Bayern will fire Tuchel imminently and bring Flick back as interim manager again like they did once before, I'm sure of it. And then we'll be stuck with having to pay 10M just to get De Zerbi out of his Brighton contract, or even worse, go for an even less established manager.

Joan

We're gonna keep mucking about, and Bayern will fire Tuchel imminently and bring Flick back as interim manager again like they did once before, I'm sure of it. And then we'll be stuck with having to pay 10M just to get De Zerbi out of his Brighton contract, or even worse, go for an even less established manager.
Yup. Afraid that’s exactly what’s gonna happen.

Nucky

Yup. Afraid that’s exactly what’s gonna happen.

There are reports Flick rejected Bayern job so in a way Barca still has the chance but I think financial problems will prevent it from happening.. Unless he accepts to work for "low salary" wich I kind of doubt it..

Porque

There are reports Flick rejected Bayern job so in a way Barca still has the chance but I think financial problems will prevent it from happening.. Unless he accepts to work for "low salary" wich I kind of doubt it..

Don't believe anything the club says about not being able to afford managers. Look what Charlie Herb is earning.

LaLiga Salaries

Bundesliga Salaries

Premier League Salaries

The only one who would push our salary limit is Klopp. But he would be worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans