Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

vegitot

Emery would be good . I think the players would respect him.
He's clearly a better manager than Xavi. People criticise his stints at PSG and Arsenal and use it as proof that he's not cut out for a big club. However, PSG are a basket case and it's taken a long time and a lage amount of money for Arteta to stabilise Arsenal. Arteta was on the verge of being sacked too.
I think he jump at the opportunity but then again I could be wrong. No funds to spend is not an attractive proposition for any manager.
Emery is a good replacement if Xavi leaves.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Xavi:

,,We will try to replace Gavi but it will be difficult. Normally we would need him tomorrow, its always difficult in Vallecas. We will feel his missing, i have nearly nobody seen with the winning mentality like Gavi.
I have spoken with La Fuenta, we have a good relationsship. I dont think it's a coach problem but a calendar problem, he played too many matches.''

(once again i translated it myself from a german source so im sorry for mistakes!)

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Rayo coach Rodriquez counter Xavi's criticism about the media:

Lastly, Xavi’s criticism of the press was made evident when the Barcelona manager spoke after the Alaves game, saying that media criticism is affecting the performance of his players. When asked about this, Rodriguez said,
“We must know how to deal with praise and criticism. Everyone who plays in La Liga must be prepared to bear pressure and criticism from everywhere.”

Gnidrologist

Xavi:

,,We will try to replace Gavi but it will be difficult. Normally we would need him tomorrow, its always difficult in Vallecas. We will feel his missing, i have nearly nobody seen with the winning mentality like Gavi.
I have spoken with La Fuenta, we have a good relationsship. I dont think it's a coach problem but a calendar problem, he played too many matches.''

(once again i translated it myself from a german source so im sorry for mistakes!)

Tommy-Lee-Jones-620x411.jpg

Total-Football

Without stegens mistake it would have been the misters trade mark 0-1. Not ur fault mister. It's actually our faut we sit to watch this shit show week in and week out. We have better things to do.

Neeraj

Well, at least we have the rest of the weekend to ourselves and don't have to subject ourselves to this prime time Sat or Sunday evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans