Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

fergus90

No reason to panic. Even if the team doesn't get the title this season, there's no tragedy.
On paper it is a huge missed opportunity given Madrid's squad depth this year. Can only imagine they will strengthen a lot in the summer.

But performance wise, they are much better so far, there is no denying that.

serghei

On paper it is a huge missed opportunity given Madrid's squad depth this year. Can only imagine they will strengthen a lot in the summer.

But performance wise, they are much better so far, there is no denying that.

Our squad depth is even more shit. Didn't see Madrid starting no-names like Fermin in the Clasico some rounds ago. Or players like Lamal.

serghei

Same as Real but they can strengthen in the summer, we can not.

Missed that part but you can't seriously say it's the same as Madrid's. Look at their bench in the Clasico. They put in Camavinga and Modric from the bench lol. :lol:

Madrid's team is superior to ours in every position almost, bar De Jong and Araujo probably. I'd struggle to find a 3rd Barca player that would start in their team.

serghei

Their midfield is the only area with very good depth.
Defense is fine. GK is excellent too. Some poblems in attack but Bellingham made up for it by being clutch so far.

Carvajal is one of the best fullbacks in the world this season so far.

Birdy

They don't have depth in defense and attack. That's a fact
We have better depth in defense and attack
And one can argue we have equal depth in md (despite them having the bigger names there)

Next apologist crappy argument?

fergus90

Defense is fine. GK is excellent too. Some poblems in attack but Bellingham made up for it by being clutch so far.

Carvajal is one of the best fullbacks in the world this season so far.
Do you understand what I say when i talk about squad depth. We had this conversation before and then you carried on listing off their starting players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans