World Cup 2018

serghei

Casemiro doesn't play because there's always an unknown rule in football. No more than two real workhorses can exist at the same time in a football match. It's in FIFA rules and regulations.

sabby

... He also have that Xabi Alonso-trait, escaping red cards somehow.

Finally found someone who agrees with me !! I've said this for years that when Alonso played in Real and Spain, he always would get away with fouls that would get Red/Yellow for other players. Never knew how he pulled that off for so long. The closest that come to mind is Bommel but he got a lot more cards than Alonso.

BerkeleyBernie

Who to cheer for between Belgium and Brazil? Indifference would be the word for Belgium, dont care one way or the other about their players, would be nice for Marcelo and Casemiro to go to the final, but then i have to put up with NeyNey...difficult.

I'm a fan of Hazard, Mertens, Lukaku and DeBruyne. On Brazil, Coutinho is pretty much it (well, Firmino is good but underplayed, and Marcelo is Madrid. :)).

So Belgium. My favorites since the start of the tournament.

Morten

Finally found someone who agrees with me !! I've said this for years that when Alonso played in Real and Spain, he always would get away with fouls that would get Red/Yellow for other players. Never knew how he pulled that for so long. The closest that come to mind is Bommel but he got a lot more cards than Alonso.

It was his cozy, little beard, man, made him look so sympathetic in the eyes of the refs.
For Casemiro, its his innocent baby-face, different methods, same result.
You could say that Casemiro tops Xabi, because Xabi had to work on his looks, Casemiro is born with the gift.

RMU ReBorn

I am so glad that Portugal didn't ended up on easier bracket in this world cup . Especially facing japan with their crossing machines .

Joan

Casemiro doesn't play because there's always an unknown rule in football. No more than two real workhorses can exist at the same time in a football match. It's in FIFA rules and regulations.

Basic fair play rule.

Give a chance to the opponent.

Home of Barca Fans