World Cup 2018

serghei

If instead of Belgium it would've been Portugal tonight, half the forum's population would've vanished from the face of the earth.

Morten

Who to cheer for between Belgium and Brazil? Indifference would be the word for Belgium, dont care one way or the other about their players, would be nice for Marcelo and Casemiro to go to the final, but then i have to put up with NeyNey...difficult.

serghei

I mean.. they're all fairly likeable as players (maybe bar the most boring man on the planet, Emerson) :p

Yep. Another common trait among workhorses. Useful and friendly, unless badly pissed, a line you wouldn't like to cross with them. Always willing to help out with the daily chores of a football game.

West Saxon

Pretty sure you haven't watched any of Barca's matches in which Vermalean played . He was better than both pique and Umtiti last season . and Mangala is a joke of defender . Vermalean >>>>>> Mangala
Vermaelen is not better than Alderweireld or Vertonghen. Mangala is from France.

El Gato

Villarato!
Yep. Another common trait among workhorses. Useful and friendly. Always willing to help out with the daily chores of a football game.

How do you manage to make these things sound bad? They're fine. Great utility players. Not everybody is a N'Golo Kante.

serghei

Who to cheer for between Belgium and Brazil? Indifference would be the word for Belgium, dont care one way or the other about their players, would be nice for Marcelo and Casemiro to go to the final, but then i have to put up with NeyNey...difficult.

Easy. Belgium.

Morten

Yep. Another common trait among workhorses. Useful and friendly, unless badly pissed, a line you wouldn't like to cross with them. Always willing to help out with the daily chores of a football game.

No Casemiro then, who is kinda a workhorse, but a bit of a jerk at the same time. He also have that Xabi Alonso-trait, escaping red cards somehow.

Home of Barca Fans