Whoshould start this Sunday?

Mascherano opr Busquets to start sunday?

• I think this is Masch Type of game and he should start ahead of busquets

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • I think this is busquets type of game and he should start ahead of masch

Votes: 10 83.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mike2334a

Who do you think should start this Sunday game against a team that we been struggling against in our DM position Busquets or Mascherano ? is this masch type of games or busquet you decide and why you think so?

Last edited:
F

Flavia

I think both...
I'd play

-------------VV
Dani - Pique - Puyol - Abidal
---------Masch - Busquets
-----Xavi
-----------------------Iniesta
------Messi - Villa

Don't know if that'd work, though.

Last edited:

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal
First Busquets... then, with things more or less in the good way, then it's time to launch Masch.

desoe

I wonder how long Masch is going to keep his mouth shut, if this is going to happen most of the time :lol:

Messi__10

I want the same line up that started during the champions league, but with maxwell instead of abidal

and I really hope that they finish off the chances this time... during the game it could be easily 8-1 or something like that, anyway it was an amazing result after the herculès game

Tomchin

I wonder how long Masch is going to keep his mouth shut, if this is going to happen most of the time :lol:
Yeah, I've been wondering about that too. Then again, from the interviews that I've seen from Masche so far, he doesn't seem like a guy who creates a lot of troubles; he seems very humble.

If he doesn't get enough playing-time this season, imho he'll look for a transfer next summer, but he won't make a great fuss about it (like Yaya and Ibra's agents did).

F

Flavia

I want the same line up that started during the champions league, but with maxwell instead of abidal
Your wish will probably be granted. Abidal won't go to madrid. So Maxwell is more likely to start than Adriano.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Neither, let's start Keita as a DM. And make sure Abidal is playing as a CB behind him, just in case.

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
Against Atlético we can't take any risks, so I'd play the more experienced player: Busi (more experienced in terms of playing alongside Xavi etc.)

Home of Barca Fans