Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Everton

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
To be fair,Ramires has not really featured as yet,benayoun will be no more than a fringe player for Chelski...the big change since last season is the return of the beast called Essien...

...they are our most powerful opponents for the prize that really matters...

Ramires is an undeniable quality so he sure is an improvement. Regarding Benayoun, he finds his way into the squad because of his hard working nature... he did at Pool and he will do it again. And whether he's a fringe player or the main team player, he sure improves the squad. And you are spot on about Essien yeah

But Chelsea's defensive line is very thin... If Ancelotti remains adamant in January transfer window like he did last year, I'm not quite sure if they would still remain the most powerful team. Because an injury or 2 to defenders during the decisive part of the season then they are doomed, BIG TIME

Trequartista

The good
Ramires is an undeniable quality so he sure is an improvement. Regarding Benayoun, he finds his way into the squad because of his hard working nature... he did at Pool and he will do it again. And whether he's a fringe player or the main team player, he sure improves the squad. And you are spot on about Essien yeah

But Chelsea's defensive line is very thin... If Ancelotti remains adamant in January transfer window like he did last year, I'm not quite sure if they would still remain the most powerful team. Because an injury or 2 to defenders during the decisive part of the season then they are doomed, BIG TIME

Iva-Terry-Alex-Bruma,a bit thin but it looks that they rate Bruma

dalitis8

Banned
they are thin at CB me thinks yeah...but I think they have 4 potent wing-backs,2 for each position...or is Bosingwa totally out of it?

Trequartista

The good
I dont know,but he is a great player and he will be good I think ,he will give Chelsea a massive boost,having 2 completely different fullbacks(Iva-Bosingwa) will be great for Blues

dalitis8

Banned
Ferreira is crap...the old Bosingwa was a beast...don't know if he can return to that kind of form after such a massive layoff...he is not a youngster either...

Trequartista

The good
Ferreira is crap...the old Bosingwa was a beast...don't know if he can return to that kind of form after such a massive layoff...he is not a youngster either...

for Fereira versatility is a key,he is not the best player but he can play in 3-4 positions,Iva is highly likely to play more centrally now so Fereira,Bosigwa right,Cole and Zhirkov left

Home of Barca Fans