Who should take free kicks?

Best free kick taker?

• Total voters

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
after seeing columbia game i change my vote and take back what i said bout messi he must been practicing

hdcantona

Xavi any day of the week.
he is the best technical free kick taker you have, Alves for long range, but anything less than 28/30 meters out it's Xavi

diegomessi

yes i know but i have not ever seen him hit one like that makes me think that he has been working on it

diegomessi

it would be amazing if he started scoring 4-5 free kicks a season... he would be complete

TheMessiShow

I think he needs the free kick, and the powerful long shot, and the headers. Once he gets those down he will be perfectly complete and the best player in the world hands down. Maybe we should hire Juninho as a "dead-ball" coach :D

FCBTubi

I think he needs the free kick, and the powerful long shot, and the headers. Once he gets those down he will be perfectly complete and the best player in the world hands down. Maybe we should hire Juninho as a "dead-ball" coach :D

No, nakamura:D a left-footed coach for a left-footed player:messi:

S

ShiningGoku

they all can take the free kick, but xavi get my vote.....

Blaugrana1899

I think we can all agree that we wouldn't mind Xavi or Alves. I just prefer Alves, because he has more power to his shot. They both can get the job done.

beef-supreme

Heh possibly! Although I'd think that Alves will continue to take the long-range ones, and Xavi and Villa would alternate between short-range.

Home of Barca Fans