Who are the favourites for the PL title?

Who are the favourites?!

• Arsenal FC

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Chel$ea FC

Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Liverpool FC

Votes: 15 28.8%
  • Manche$ter Citeh

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Others/ I dunno

Votes: 6 11.5%

• Total voters
M

Mancs4life

Why the bloody hell, Poo are getting so many votes?!:banghead::banghead:

Sorry to offend your love for the chelskum but no I'm not kidding. They are without Drogba for the group stage and last year they had an uncomfortable time when he was missing for a few games and that was only in a group containing Roma and Bordeaux. Imagine if they get Real Madrid and another tough side, it's far from inconceivable that they could end up third.
I'm WARNING you; I DO NOT love Chelsea!!! so stop mentioning it.

Real will do feck all I assure you, chelsea seem much stronger than Milan, Inter, Poo probably Juve and Real even without Drogs.
I assume You know Real did a ridiculous draw yesterday against one unknown Asian/African(?) side.lol@

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Mancs4Chelski? A love match made in heaven.

Stupid bloody poll this. ManUre are obviously favourites..again. If the poll was who do you think will win the EPL, it would be much more interesting and my bet is with Wenger's Arse. Them kids have another year's experience under their belts, he will have The Hunter soon and he has strengthened the defence.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
I'm WARNING you; I DO NOT love Chelsea!!! so stop mentioning it.

Real will do feck all I assure you, chelsea seem much stronger than Milan, Inter, Poo probably Juve and Real even without Drogs.
I assume You know Real did a ridiculous draw yesterday against one unknown Asian/African(?) side.lol@

You're very touchy about the subject! I think it's obvious to everybody that you have a soft spot for the Stamford Bridge scum, you constantly overhype them and you admit to going apeshit when they lost to us. Sounds like a bluenose to me.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Yes, as if he's attempting to over compensate for somthing.

For example, M4L could be gay at heart, but fighting against it because socially, he feels it's wrong.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
I reckon he was always a Chelski fan but after the semi's in the CL he came on here as a Manc to cheer them on.

M

Mancs4life

You're very touchy about the subject! I think it's obvious to everybody that you have a soft spot for the Stamford Bridge scum, you constantly overhype them and you admit to going apeshit when they lost to us. Sounds like a bluenose to me.
I did ape shit cos you didn't deserve to win at all not because Chelsea had lost!

Look fella; I've been a Manchester United fan since I was born, plus, I've already told ye 2 times that I don't like Chelsea ,but you can keep mentioning it, if that really makes you feel happy.:beer2:

I reckon he was always a Chelski fan but after the semi's in the CL he came on here as a Manc to cheer them on.

Well I didn't come here after the semies, I actually registered a couple of weeks ago, that proves you are obviously talking out of your arse.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
How can you get worked up about a side you don't support losing to a team that isn't a traditional rival? Or are you one of those dim witted Englishmen who can't stand to see foreign sides beating Premiership teams?

M

Mancs4life

Or are you one of those dim witted Englishmen who can't stand to see foreign sides beating Premiership teams?

That's somehow true, but I don't really like to debate this on this barca forum. you know it won't sound nice.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
You mean, you know you'll end up sounding like a twat and your pathetic argument will be blown out of the water.

Home of Barca Fans