Who are the favourites for the PL title?

Who are the favourites?!

• Arsenal FC

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Chel$ea FC

Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Liverpool FC

Votes: 15 28.8%
  • Manche$ter Citeh

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Others/ I dunno

Votes: 6 11.5%

• Total voters
M

Mancs4life

Nope, I meant people generally don't like to see an English guy supporting his own nation whatsoever, I will be attacked and I don't seriously like to be called racist or something.

End of.
Back to the topic

S

Snyde

How can you get worked up about a side you don't support losing to a team that isn't a traditional rival? Or are you one of those dim witted Englishmen who can't stand to see foreign sides beating Premiership teams?
I thought that was pretty clearly established.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Liverpool if they hold onto Alonso & Badger. If they're sold I can see Utd winning it again. Really depends also on Valencia and Tosic's reliability, upfront they're alright for the time being, Rooney is a great player, Berbatov is a very poor man's Ibra and Owen's strike rate atm is awesome. So Owen's consistency will also play a factor, now I think of it.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Nope, I meant people generally don't like to see an English guy supporting his own nation whatsoever, I will be attacked and I don't seriously like to be called racist or something.

End of.
Back to the topic

There's a difference between supporting your nation i.e. the England team, and indulging in nationalist practises such as supporting a team you never normally would just because they're playing "foreigners".

sammy

Liberte, Egalite, Fraternite
Good boy.:beer2:

But still we have the same votes as Poo, shame.

It's only a poll dude, relax,,,:D Even if no one choose man utd, and man utd actually win, you the one who is going to laugh, isn't it?

I choose arsenal, but i think is going either you, pool, or chelsea.

M

Mancs4life

It's only a poll dude, relax,,,:D Even if no one choose man utd, and man utd actually win, you the one who is going to laugh, isn't it?

I know i know, I'm just wonderin Poo have a lot of supporters here.

R

Red Devil

If you are really from Manchester you would be a City fan.

Now that is out of order Im from manchester and the stupid rumour there are more City fans in manchester then United fans is totally unproven . City struggle to fill the council house so they cant have that many fans in manchester.

Saying that I think it will be full of fans this season as they have bought a few players so all the stay away fans will be waving there flags and Arab hats.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Man.u are the favourites because they have the most settled team and have experience in depth and have proven themselves. I'd put us and Chelsea as joint second favourites.

Maybe mancs4life PEOPLE ARE CHOOSING US BECAUSE WE ARE FUCKING GOOD SIDE THAT KICKED YOUR ASS AT OLD TOILET AND TORRES GAVE VIDIC A NEW ARSEHOLE

Last edited:
R

Red Devil

Man.u are the favourites because they have the most settled team and have experience in depth and have proven themselves. I'd put us and Chelsea as joint second favourites.

Id say thats a pretty fair comment Eddy I dont like too say it but yeah I feel confident again I think the threat without doubt is from either you or Chelsea .

Im keeping my eye on City though I think they have potential to cause a few problems too a few teams .

As for Arsenal I cant see them finishing 4th now they have sold 2 of there best players.

Suprise package of the season tip from me

Stoke City

Set up too torment with the long ball its a dangerous tool to have and not one teams enjoy playing against.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
BUT

You cannot win it every year, and we are closing the gap so I am confident in our ability as a team.

The one thing with utd is that I cannot see where you will replicate Ronaldo's goals. Take say Tevez and Owen and say Owen will cover his goals and even say Rooney will go up a notch and bag 10 more goals. There is still another 20 goals to get. Valencia while he may assist more, hasn't proven to be a regular scorer. Central midfield will they score more?

So I do believe you need another goal threat from somewhere.

I think teams will work Stoke out and they will struggle. My surprise tip is Wigan actually. Think Martinez is a good manager and plays some good stuff. He has bought well and I think they could surprise people.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans