Who are the favourites for the PL title?

Who are the favourites?!

• Arsenal FC

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Chel$ea FC

Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Liverpool FC

Votes: 15 28.8%
  • Manche$ter Citeh

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Others/ I dunno

Votes: 6 11.5%

• Total voters

maz

I walk the line
Ive had a lot of clearing up to do in this topic. Mancs4life has been suspended for a week. Now i hope this can return to the discussion in hand..

Man city vs man utd

umm.. i mean who is favourite for the epl title. I personally think man utd should be favourites, although liverpool are slowly clawing their way to 1st place. Perhaps this could be their season. It would be great if it is.

zanela

Ancelotti have got chelski playing sme good football and with previous seasons disappointments i think they ll be very motivated & ll give a tough fight to the other big guns.
So Chelski for me...

R

Red Devil

With that post, you made a fool of yourself.

Us means all English teams including Arsenal, Poo, Toffees, The Toon, Villan, United, etc etc. if you don't know anything you better shut your mouth up and stay in your dark little corner, savvey?!

Another cheap action from Poo fans mug: " during an FA Cup semi-final in 1989 between Liverpool and Nottingham Forest, 96 Liverpool fans died due to overcrowding in what became known as the Hillsborough Disaster. The Sun newspaper published an article entitled "The Truth", in which it claimed that Liverpool fans had robbed and urinated on the dead and had attacked the police" shame on them.

It's not about being a United fan, it's about them behaveing cheap, classless and uneducated all the time.

Your a idiot and Im ashamed to support the same team as you . Besides your from Blackburn arnt you your not even a manc go support them you sad twat.

I aint the biggest fan of Liverpool football club and there fans but too talk of the dead in such a manner is a disgrace .

I would actually like that post deleted because it is a personal attack imo.

Chill out Eddy thats the sort of fan that needs his fucking off mate.

A

asdf

Man Utd, because of their mentality to win, without even playing well. Chelsea will be interesting to observe, but I feel they will be mainly focused on the C.L with the group players they have.

W

Wonderkid

Still too early to tell.. There will be big changes soon for Liverpool.. And Chelsea might get Pirlo..

J

Jordzibob

I had Liverpool down as favourites. Xabi Alonso is a good player, but Madrid have distorted the market so much, I really really dont think that he is worth 30 million. I think that if Liverpool were to sign someone like Sneijder, they woudlnt miss Xabi as much as you would expect, he's replaceable in my opinion, and they have 30 million to spend now.

W

Wonderkid

Chelsea if they can get Pirlo. But doesn't seem like he's going to Chelsea now.

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
Would i be the only one in here if i said Arsenal?

Probably, as they have no chance of doing so. lol

Home of Barca Fans