What team is playing the most entertaining football to start the season?

What team is playing the most entertaining football to start the season?

• Total voters

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
This poll is missing Rayo (the most cavalier of La Liga sides), Athletic (because being entertaining and good aren't necessarily the same thing), Swansea ("Swansealona"), Roma (the Athletic of Italy) and most importantly, Fiorentina.

Seriously, Inter, Chelsea, City, entertainment?

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
From the teams you listed that i've watched so far i'd have to say i've enjoyed PSG the most mainly due to Verratti/Zlatan & throw Silva into the mix i'm entertained, other than that Fiorentina.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Pathetico, Malaga, PSG and Barcelona just for getting the blood pumping lmao. Fiorentina have been good aswell

X

xaviniesta

This poll is missing Rayo (the most cavalier of La Liga sides), Athletic (because being entertaining and good aren't necessarily the same thing), Swansea ("Swansealona"), Roma (the Athletic of Italy) and most importantly, Fiorentina.

Seriously, Inter, Chelsea, City, entertainment?

so your vote for chelsea is a protest for this poll?

i agree what you said though, i'll add maybe real betis there too.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Makes no sence at all, it's like, say... West Brom... doing the same

It really shouldn't make sense, but Valladolid have consistently played good football this year despite the fact that the only players I heard of on that squad are Barca and Madrid rejects. Only Barcelona and Atletico have scored more goals (they are tied with Malaga and Betis with 10), and they have been high end on possession.

I don't find them as fun as Rayo (who they completely steamrolled today), but they are actually very skilled somehow.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans