WC Qualifiers 2018 - South America

W

Worms

One thing I noticed in the CA is South Americans are really good at defending,both as a team and in 1 on 1 situations.

They seem a lot more physical when dealing with Messi than players in Europe.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Rondon is the man.

he really is.

Ruud shouldn't be starting ahead of him at Malaga.

I'm going to say this about Messi, one of his biggest weaknesses is that he's not good at slowing down to accommodate his teammates.

I'm not trying to blame him on this trainwreck by any means, but look at Villa's most recent quote about how hard it can be to play with Messi. Non-cantera players just seem to struggle generally to keep up with him, and Messi doesn't seem to fully understand that guys don't have eyes in the back of their heads.

not having eyes on the back of the head is one thing, but these guys are certifiably retarded. Di Maria had a simple inside pass to Higuain just now and chose to pass it back, where Venezuela promptly won it back. he's SO FUCKING STUPID.

it's got to the point where if it's not Messi making the pass I have no faith it will get through.

W

Worms

It should be:

-------------Masch

----------------------Gago/Banega

--------Pastore

--Messi-------------------------Di Maria

--------------Higuin

Messi has to come too deep to get the ball with only Banega and Masch in the middle.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
One thing I noticed in the CA is South Americans are really good at defending,both as a team and in 1 on 1 situations.

They seem a lot more physical when dealing with Messi than players in Europe.

It's all about the coaching. The second rate sides have really stepped it up tactically in recent years, it's hilarious because Argentina and Brazil have both suffered from terrible coaching lately.

F

Flavia

It's all about the coaching. The second rate sides have really stepped it up tactically in recent years, it's hilarious because Argentina and Brazil have both suffered from terrible coaching lately.
This... terrible coaching is the key.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
that right there. that is what's wrong with this team.

Messi and Pastore combine nicely to spring him, and Messi lays it back to Banega who has a simple return pass on to Leo, but instead tries to fire an ambitious through-ball to Pastore and Venezuela obviously cut it out.

JUST PLAY THE SIMPLE PASS YOU CUNTS. IT'S NOT HARD.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Honestly if they really want to play like total idiots who have no idea how to pass or work as a team, you might as well start Aguero.

W

Worms

Argentina should try and get Pelligrini at the end of this season.He will have 2 years to work with the team in time for the WC.

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
Congratulations to Venezuela, they earned the win, crowd goes ballistic...

Not even gonna get started on Argentina, just going to say I'm sad...

Home of Barca Fans