WC Qualifiers 2018 - South America

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
also only 3 minutes stoppage time? there should have been at least double that. Venezuela wasted 2 minutes right near the end with that "injury" ffs!

anyway, while Peru appear to have returned to the whipping boys they were pre-Copa, Venezuela look like they've used the Copa as a springboard into not sucking. good for them, I say! anything that makes CONMEBOL even more awesome is alright with me.

When Pellegrini leaves Malaga, he needs to coach Chile.

he wants to. so I suspect he will.

W

Worms

Lol I thought Pellegrini was Argentinian,he doesn't look like your typical Chilean.

W

Worms

That FirstRow website is decent and most Chileans aren't white are they? Pellegrini looks white that's why I thought he was Argentian.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
That FirstRow website is decent and most Chileans aren't white are they? Pellegrini looks white that's why I thought he was Argentian.

There's a lot of white Chileans. Most are mestizo but there's more European than indigenous blood overall.

W

Worms

There's a lot of white Chileans. Most are mestizo but there's more European than indigenous blood overall.

Yes I knew there where a few but if you look at the Chile squad Pellegrini is whiter than nearly all of them.

W

Worms

Is anybody watching Mexico vs Brazil?

That Rodriguez,the CM for Mexico impressed me in the WC with Marquez and Salcido etc.

F

Flavia

Standings:
22840865.jpg

Results:
78184561.jpg

Next games in November 11th and 15th.

melvin10

New signing
Pellegrini has a pretty Italian surname as well. Must be some Italian blood in there somewhere as a lot of Chileans do.

EDIT: Thanks Flavia for the organized standings update!

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Cheers Flavia

Pellegrini has a pretty Italian surname as well. Must be some Italian blood in there somewhere as a lot of Chileans do.

EDIT: Thanks Flavia for the organized standings update!

Yeah, that's definitely an Italian last name. There's Italian blood everywhere in South America, Argentina is the extreme example but I know plenty of Chileans with Italian blood.

W

woobie

And kalimotxo, Nolan. Evil, evil stuff that is. Especially in mass quantities.

Just saw extended highlights of Venezuela-Argentina. I know the comment's a bit late, but the Argies looked awful and Venezuela were organized and played better than I thought they would. Rondon impressed and I'm glad for Amorebieta getting the goal.

W

Worms

Is the 5 qualifying places including Brazil or it 5 places plus Brazil?

Home of Barca Fans