Thierry Henry

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Messi-Henry-Eto'o was such a sexy lineup.

However, I think Delo, Tello, Cuenca, Neymar (hopefully) and ofc. Messi have the potential to outsex that ridiculous front three we used to have.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Messi already has done so, Cuenca is a monster with huge potential, Neymar even more so, Delo has twice the balls of a CR7 on a good day, and Tello is one of the sexiest beasts around. I'm pretty confident they can handle it.

Superfly

Banned
Thierry+Henry+Samuel+Eto+o+Real+Madrid+v+Barcelona+WTrSvn-mR9El.jpg

:wub:

89Norcal

Gotta love titi.

[youtube]GjRFx43z-6I[/youtube]

1:04-1:13. The classic "I scored so now I'm pissed" Henry celebration :lol:

And one of my favorite football videos on youtube...Dat #1..

[youtube]ko5jBnTn9hU[/youtube]

raskolnikov

Henry was badass in celebrations, from the kneeslide,"that enough?", celebrating with the crowd, walking away casually or getting mad punching himself on the chest.
Spurs fans still have nightmare's about this:

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Watching all of the old Titi compilations and remembering his time with us, made me want us to play David Villa more often and get him cement his place in the starting line-up. Potential-wise Tello - Messi - Villa could work for us the same way Henry - Eto'o - Messi did.

No use of comparing Tello to Henry, though. Those two are currently miles apart. Nevertheless, Tello, at the moment, reminds me a lot of young Henry during his time in Monaco and Juve.

Last edited:

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
I mean as good as Henry was in the treble year, it's not like we got anything close to Arsenal Henry in his prime....

barcanuck

No use of comparing Tello to Henry, though. Those two are currently miles apart. Nevertheless, Tello, at the moment, reminds me a lot of young Henry during his time in Monaco and Juve.

Funny you say that I was thinking that a few games watching Tello burn down the left side and shoot a curling shot!

He does have the Henry type skill set from his old Monaco/Juve ventures.

Home of Barca Fans