Thierry Henry

Theconomist

Henry is playing really well in the MLS. If he stays fit he could keep playing until his 40s.Considering he still has the middle east,china and possibly russia as potential destinations.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
His first goal was great too... That pass from Rafa was amazing, and then then cool control and calm finishing were mesmerizing...

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Probably my favourite striker to watch from a neutral perspective, didnt like him against united, but he was easily the best Striker in the world when he was at arsenal.

89Norcal

Probably my favourite striker to watch from a neutral perspective, didnt like him against united, but he was easily the best Striker in the world when he was at arsenal.

I agree, best out and out striker in the world.

Thierry was definitely arrogant, and he always seemed to indulge in that persona and just soaked it up which made people hate him more. But at least he backed it up with great performances and some of the best goals I've ever seen. His volley vs Man U around 2000-01 comes to mind. I always liked his on the pitch energy, I'll never forget the 6-2 Clasico in Madrid after he scored his first he got so pumped up.

raskolnikov

My favourite player ever, goat player of the premier league.
Eventhough he was only at 60/65% of his arsenal form with us in 2008/9, he was still great and im stilly very happy to have seen him play for Barcelona.
Last years goal vs leeds gave me goosebumps and I would love it if he came back again this year for a few games.
I miss this man from the 08/09 season at our left wing.

Home of Barca Fans