Thiago Silva

MoFroBo

Honestly guys, I think without at least 40m Milan even wouldn't go into negotiations. And you would be stupid to spend this amount of money on one CB.

Silva said Barca is a great club and adores their playing style (because he really likes going forward), but he also mentioned his goal is to follow footsteps of Paolo Maldini. But you never know with brasilians :D

rmpcsl

You say it's stupid spend 40m(he has almost 27 so maybe 30m plus add-on's?) in a CB and I agree with that but it is better then spend 15/each in 4 CB like: Chyginsky,Caceres,Henrique,Milito.
First of all we need TSilva request playing for us that is the key of the transfer, then we have some details like Ibra's money still pending and trade pieces Milan wants like Maxwell/Keita.
It is a lot of money but has no risk of failure plus to improve our team there aren't too many players out there specially cheap players.
Plus if we can sign him, the guys stay healthy and Bartra,Sergi continue to show quality the CB positions will be set for next couple of years.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
You say it's stupid spend 40m(he has almost 27 so maybe 30m plus add-on's?) in a CB and I agree with that but it is better then spend 15/each in 4 CB like: Chyginsky,Caceres,Henrique,Milito.
First of all we need TSilva request playing for us that is the key of the transfer, then we have some details like Ibra's money still pending and trade pieces Milan wants like Maxwell/Keita.
It is a lot of money but has no risk of failure plus to improve our team there aren't too many players out there specially cheap players.
Plus if we can sign him, the guys stay healthy and Bartra,Sergi continue to show quality the CB positions will be set for next couple of years.
Alberto Botía

And Botía would be even less risk than T.S. not just because of the low price we can buy him for, but because he already knows our system and would fit right in

MoFroBo

TS is still a risk. As I seen for Brazil he was nothing special, not bad, but definitely not what he is at Milan.

W

woobie

Eh. Leave Thiago Silva alone. If you want another Brazilian defender, go steal Sideshow Bob off of Chelsea. :D

catalan force

i dont know if he is good enough for us becuase in italy in milan they defend deep but we have a very high defensive line..dont know if he will be able to adopt..

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
So is TS actually worth all the hype or is it a case of his CB partner at Milan making him look great?
Don't worry about his performance for Brazil... I mean Dani fuckin Alves looks shit playing for them! True he can frustrate the hell out of you some times but Alves is still a WC player and is not the same when playing for Brazil

The season before I guess Nesta was not around all the time but T.S. still was a bloody wall for Milan.

Home of Barca Fans