Thiago Silva

Tomchin

TS denied the news sport published, about him having a deal with Barça thru his agent twitter:
http://www.mundodeportivo.com/20130710/fc-barcelona/desmentido-thiago-silva-barca_54376688562.html

Sport is currently worse than goal or dailymail...
Completely normal that T. Silva denies that rumour, no? Let's not forget that talking to the player before an agreement with the club is reached, is completely illegal (although it happens all the time).

So seems perfectly normal to me that his agent denied some weeks ago that he talked with Sanllehi, and that today T. Silva denies that he has any kind of preagreement with Barca. But of course Barca will have had talks with them, it wouldn't make sense to try to convince PSG to sell, if the player isn't willing to join us for a specific salary anyway.

mixer

He said he's not in PSG for the money, so it shouldn't be a problem for him to earn a bit less...

I don't get all the things with player's wages. He is already rich as hell, and the thought that he'll earn 1 or 2 million less shouldn't bother him, should it?

Meitux

The agreement with the player doesnt make me worry at all.Agree with PSG is the hardest task..from the moment it would become the other things wouldnt be difficult

Tomchin

The agreement with the player doesnt make me worry at all.Agree with PSG is the hardest task..from the moment it would become the other things wouldnt be difficult
The key thing in that is the will of the player to move though (similar to what happened with Ancelotti, PSG didn't want to release him, but Ancelotti insisted and got his wish eventually). As long as T. Silva doesn't push for a move himself, nothing will happen.

Meitux

The key thing in that is the will of the player to move though (similar to what happened with Ancelotti, PSG didn't want to release him, but Ancelotti insisted and got his wish eventually). As long as T. Silva doesn't push for a move himself, nothing will happen.
Yes and i dont see this happening cause he said he would like to come here but he also said he isnt unhappy there,so its not like he is desperate to come

XaviMessiGirl

Ranocchia seriously....? :facepalm:

Ranocchia + Pique is a disaster waiting to happen :lol:

I love Rano, but in what world is he the solution for Barca? He is the type of player who has one amazing game & then the next commits brainfart after brainfart. He is not very fast either. I think he might be able to improve in a better system (hence why Juve are linked with him) & a lot of his development issues are down to the fact that he sat on the bench at Inter for most of 2011/2012 when he should have been getting experience. But I don't think Barca is the right place for him at all. I would prefer he stays at Inter for one more season & see what Mazzarri can get out of him.

Meitux

Yeah surely he is not a option by any means.But that doesnt go for me i already know it,it goes for Learo who said ''Players like Capoue from Toulouse or Ranocchia from Inter would be better for us.I respect everybodys opinion but an opinion that is realistic..

XaviMessiGirl

Yeah surely he is not a option by any means.But that doesnt go for me i already know it,it goes for Learo who said ''Players like Capoue from Toulouse or Ranocchia from Inter would be better for us.I respect everybodys opinion but an opinion that is realistic..

Yeah I know I meant to quote him but quoted you instead.

As for Capoue I think I remember we were linked to him a few years ago (or was that just fans talking?) & if I recall he's also a cule. But I haven't seen much of him so I can't really comment.

Home of Barca Fans