The Most Important Question In Life.

Which is the best?

• Total voters

zanela

My consumption of carbonated beverages is one bottle/year. As you can see, not a fan. But i do like the taste of cola mixed with a dash of lemon syrup and a pinch of salt. You boys should try some. :D

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
breast milk > everything else.

any way ... I don't drink Coke/Pepsi/Dr Pepper by themselves, I normally mix alcohol with them or I won't be drinking them at all.

Jack Daniels goes best with Coke
non-spiced rum goes best with Coke
spiced-rum goes best with Dr. Pepper

I think the only thing that Pepsi mixes with really well is in a Long Island Iced Tea. but that's because its sweetness helps mitigate the tequila.

mmmmmmmmmmmm ... tequila.

La LL

Generally Delightful
I think the only thing that Pepsi mixes with really well is in a Long Island Iced Tea. but that's because its sweetness helps mitigate the tequila.

I approve of this since Long Island Iced Tea has elevated me from drunk to "Heeeeey macarena!" since time immemorable.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
breast milk > everything else.

any way ... I don't drink Coke/Pepsi/Dr Pepper by themselves, I normally mix alcohol with them or I won't be drinking them at all.

Jack Daniels goes best with Coke
non-spiced rum goes best with Coke
spiced-rum goes best with Dr. Pepper

mmmmmmmmmmmm ... tequila.

Alchy.....

BarcaG

Coca Cola is the best! Most original PLUS you can't go wrong with the Christmas ads. It's not Christmas til the Coca-Cola advert is out! :p

Home of Barca Fans