The Most Important Question In Life.

Which is the best?

• Total voters

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Cold glass bottle coke with lemon or lime>Cold glass bottle coke>Can coke>Plastic bottle coke>Egyptian can coke

PS:
CeleFowler_468x578.jpg

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Where's the I don't want diabetes option?

(But seriously coke, though only either when I'm travelling somewhere where they use real sugar and not that corn syrup shit, or with booze in it. If I'm going to kill myself I'd rather it be through alcohol)

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
That DC culture of yours is starting to get on my nerves dude.

In all seriousness I'm unhealthy enough, taking soft drinks out of my diet (regularly) was the easiest thing for me to give up. I have very little self control over what I eat, replacing coke with water at meals is so damn easy and beats giving up red meat or sweets.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
In all seriousness you are right. I reduced the amount I drink a week a lot, I never drank too much anyway but I do drink a lot less and it is so much better. In fact I switched to Schweppes, gingerale.

Pepe Silvia

Diet Coke used to be my bread and butter. Ice cold with chunks of ice still floating around in it, Oh God Yes... so good...

Now I try and stay away from soda and when I drink it I'm ultra aware of it and take a mental note so I don't get out of hand. I try and drink a LOT of water every day, protein powder. My wife is the one I can thank for opening me up to good dieting proper eating etc. She is a health nut.

So back to the topic, Coke > Dr Pepper > Pepsi

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Despite my snarkiness I'm actually drinking some diet Coke right now, because it's been sitting in my fridge for about a month and I want to get rid of that shit.

But the Coke Light they have in Latin America, so much better than US Diet Coke.

Home of Barca Fans