The Dutch Eredivisie

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
Hey man, I was wondering if you know if Nikolai Laursen, whom you've recently snatched from my club, got any minutes in that youth tourney you won a week or so ago?
Aside from that, do you know what you guys have in mind for him this season, both in terms of position and what squad he'll be playing at?

I'm absolutely gutted that we lost him after just one senior match, but at least it's the Eresdivisie. If there's one league to evolve at, that'd be my pick.

Sorry for the late response!

The way it looks now, he'll play for the second team for the time being. They play in the 2nd division. I heard good things about him already, but for the time being I don't think he'll play in the first team for a little while. They'll give him time to adapt to being in a new country and all.

Trickykid

Sorry for the late response!

The way it looks now, he'll play for the second team for the time being. They play in the 2nd division. I heard good things about him already, but for the time being I don't think he'll play in the first team for a little while. They'll give him time to adapt to being in a new country and all.

No worries, man, thanks for getting back to me.
If you don't mind, please update me once in a while with his progress if you hear anything. I'd love to know how he's progressing. But yeah, I'll imagine it'll be a good while be for he gets a whiff of first team footy.

Jesse1509

No worries, man, thanks for getting back to me.
If you don't mind, please update me once in a while with his progress if you hear anything. I'd love to know how he's progressing. But yeah, I'll imagine it'll be a good while be for he gets a whiff of first team footy.

Sure thing! If anything significant happens, I'll try to inform you.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Hector Moreno who injured Shaw Tuesday , managed to injure another player this saturday. He didn't even get booked.

Last edited:

Jesse1509

PSV beat Ajax in Amsterdam today, and deservedly so! Ajax looked lacklustre all game; PSV managed to dominate them all game, and with all the injuries in PSV's team that was highly surprising. Gastón Pereiro scored 2 goals on his first league start for PSV, and I'm very happy about this. Ajax and Feyenoord still top the league, but reigning champions PSV only trails by two points now, having beaten both of the league leaders already.

Jesse1509

Still fancy PSV to retain although will be closer this season

I agree: Ajax and Feyenoord look stronger than last season, and when PSV gets their injured players back (Willems, Luuk de Jong), which happen to be two of their best players, they should be able to overtake Ajax and Feyenoord.

Egert

Estonian Culé
The scenes at Feyenoord-Ajax when Feyenoord scored literally in the last second of the game were glorious.

Trickykid

33626ddc0c8de81ee515591e132dd511.jpg

Watching Dutch football, and this stud just got subbed on for Roda.

Home of Barca Fans