Spanish Supercup semis: Barca - Real 2-3

khaled_a_d

Better? At what? He was shit in every big match he played.

Clear that club want him out as they don't see him as a long term solution and want to get some much needed cash.

At football and being a fullback.
Don't know in what world freakin Mingueza is better than Dest, the kid should have been playing in 3rd division this season

JamDav1982

'Shit in the big games argument' applies to almost all Barca players in past season and a half.

The likes of Messi/Busi included.

If that is criteria next to nae cunt would play.

khaled_a_d

The problem is the younger players aren't performing. We need transfers in this zone. We don't have talents like Gavi and Pedri in defense. Hence the need for signings.

Right now, the midfield and attack have been rejuvenated, but the defense is in shambles with low talent and too many oldies. Here is where we need to insist on signings.

Better individually? Maybe
Better collectively? No

serghei

Fair enough , I can somewhat agree with you when it comes to the backline but adding Busquets to protect that backline is just too much for me. At least go with a Fdj-Gavi-Nico midfield and bring in Pedri the second half.

That's the only fixable position in realistic terms. We have ways to stop playing Busquets non-stop, but we have to be a bit patient as Pedri is just recovering.

malvolio

'Shit in the big games argument' applies to almost all Barca players in past season and a half.

The likes of Messi/Busi included.

If that is criteria next to nae cunt would play.

Don't remember Alves playing games for us in the past season and a half.

JamDav1982

It is an argument when having a better option available.

Nah it is just about who think is better option as all been bad in big games for Barca when played.

Dest cant complain on his performances if someone else is tried.

Alves is a risk though and that is Xavis decision which can go either way.

Devils

I feel like we're gonna get killed.

Pique, Busi, Alves, LDJ

4 starting players with no legs. Maddd depressing.

Home of Barca Fans