Shirt Sponsorship

Should Barca take on a shirt sponsor to pay off the debts?

• Yes

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • No

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters

tk_TommyKim

We really don't want a shirt sponsor...but here are the ones mentioned.

barca1.jpg

but we never want these two below.
barca2.jpg

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
I like the Armani one tbh.

Man i even think it looks better with that Armani Ad than w/out anything ... but well, i have an Armani weak spot anyway ;)

B

barcafan4ever

armani look very interesting and in fact i wouldent mind having it, why should we be the only idiots not to take free money, and have a nice sponsor like armani on our shirts... would be very nice... :)

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
armani look very interesting and in fact i wouldent mind having it, why should we be the only idiots not to take free money, and have a nice sponsor like armani on our shirts... would be very nice... :)

unfortunately this is just something i came up with in my head and will never happen... but let us dream

maz

I walk the line
That's of course if your cynical conspiracy theory is correct.

Lol I wasn't being cynical. I'm the last person to be cynical! In fact, I never believed that was Laporta's motive, but it was discussed when we made the agreement.

By the way, I remember JAMAIN wanting the club to have a big Nike swoosh on the front of the shirt where the sponsorship logo would go. How would you all feel about that? I don't know if we would get the same kind of money compared to if it's a company like bwin et al, but it's an interesting idea.

IbraFTW

Bazinga!
What's the point in having "morals" if you ditch them when things get tough. It's like saying you don't talk shit about people, and then when someone really annoys you, the fact that you have previously not spoken trash about people gives u the right to talk shit this one time.

No shirt sponsor.

<3

B

barcafan4ever

unfortunately this is just something i came up with in my head and will never happen... but let us dream

yh i no is not probably not going to happen, but i was trying to say lets just have a nice sponsor a get stacks of cash for it same time... it seems to me as if barca was trying to look special which for me they are, but i dont understand why they wouldent take a sponsor, better than taking a loan i think... :)

Home of Barca Fans