Seydou Keita

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
Keite: "This is my 4th year here. I never say anything. If the coach uses me - perfect, if not - nothing happens."

How could anyone not want him to stay :worthy:

B

beautifulgame

As far as I'm concerned, Keita is our best and most important midfielder outside of Xavi, Iniesta and Busquets; this has been evident for a couple seasons now.

X

xaviniesta

i understand when people say 'keite' but somebody please explain to me why some say 'kieta'?

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
JPXxd.gif

E

estranged

hmmm from what i read here not many hate keita, except glory hunters like dalitis...keita is great, the definitive team player and a genuine character, no wonder pep loves him so much.

Pepe Silvia

A lot of people were hating on Keita pre trade talks (not just dalitis). So many didn't even realize he was missing during ACON tournament. In chat it got disgusting (Cesc thread levels of disgusting). People like us who know his value missed his work rate and pressing. He is immense for us. I guess it just took trade talks and a wonder goal for people to wake up and start supporting this one of a kind player.

ledzep

Just because 30 people throw BS at one, it doesn't mean that they are right.

But you cannot really comprehend that, can you?

the only person "throwing BS" is you. having a fucking thesaurus does not acutally help cover your crap opinions as facts or valid view points.

Keita is great because he offers a role that none of our other players can offer -- box - to -box. At the same time he is very effective in attack, sometimes even at DM.

I'll give you an interesting fact, that glory hunters like yourself enjoy: Keita took fucking Mali to the 3rd place of U-20 WC, the very one that had Spain with Casillas and Xavi, who lost out to the very Keita at being chosen as the player of the tournament.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans