Serie A

Who will win the scudetto?

• Total voters

serghei

Updated that, there's one scenario where Allegri wins out over EV.

Allegri and Zidane are top squad managers. They know how to organize a team having professional mature players delivering good performances. They have authority, use it well, and command respect.

KingLeo10

Allegri and Zidane are top squad managers. They know how to organize a team having professional mature players delivering good performances. They have authority, use it well, and command respect.

Zidane is a lot better than Allegri, though.

serghei

Zidane is a lot better than Allegri, though.

Yea, Zidane is among the best at handling egos, which is funny how PSG aren't getting him on the spot :lol:. Allegri gets into stupid conflicts more often. But style-wise they are very similar.

When you have a big team filled with stars, many pushing 30, Zidane and Allegri should be among the first on the list.

Morten

Allegri won 5 titles in a row as coach, and took his team to two CL-finals without super-players in the team, that takes some coaching skills, more than what EV ever showed(and EV is an above average coach imo).

Now to be sure, his football is rather dull, never disagreed on that.

serghei

Allegri won 5 titles in a row as coach, and took his team to two CL-finals without super-players in the team, that takes some coaching skills, more than what EV ever showed(and EV is an above average coach imo).

Now to be sure, his football is rather dull, never disagreed on that.

They had super players though. Some of the best defenders, Pirlo who was still top, Tevez (underrated player imo), Pogba (among the best rated talents), prime Vidal. That's a pretty top class team imo.

He got the best of a top squad.

ebc_99

I really thought Juve would get back to winning the title this year so their start has been a pleasant surprise, hopefully Inter and Lazio/Milan can win tomorrow to put 8 points between them.

Morten

They had super players though. Some of the best defenders, Pirlo who was still top, Tevez (underrated player imo), Pogba (among the best rated talents), prime Vidal. That's not top class team imo.

You know what i mean with super player, they had a top team with world class players, but they did not have the best of the best, certainly not in attack.

FinBarcelonafan

I really thought Juve would get back to winning the title this year so their start has been a pleasant surprise, hopefully Inter and Lazio/Milan can win tomorrow to put 8 points between them.

Juventus will struggle a lot. I doubt they can put up consistent results even with their first team.

HanDW

Juve has a very bad squad, they also lost Ronnie +25 goals and replaced him with no one, Morata is a scrub, Dybala is still living of 2017 hype and Chiesa is the only good one but is still too inconsistent and doesnt have enough output to carry a whole team in his back.

I think the Milan teams + Roma (if Mou doesnt lose the dressing room) are the contenders this year.

Home of Barca Fans