Serie A

Who will win the scudetto?

• Total voters

Rassvet

Besides Juve, all the other teams look pretty trash. Inter, Atalanta, Milan, and Napoli all seem like 70-75 point squads. Maybe one of them will go on a run or Juve will collapse but this title race might be over quite early unfortunately. At least the bookies only have Juve at evens so I can profit when it happens.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Besides Juve, all the other teams look pretty trash. Inter, Atalanta, Milan, and Napoli all seem like 70-75 point squads. Maybe one of them will go on a run or Juve will collapse but this title race might be over quite early unfortunately. At least the bookies only have Juve at evens so I can profit when it happens.

agenda has started ;) On a serious note, i think the only team who will be tough for juve is atalanta. Maybe Milan/Napoli also a bit.

KingLeo10

With Conte gone from Inter and many of their stars having left, this is back to being the clown league it was for most of 2010s.

Honestly, none of the leagues except for EPL are worth a watch. This is a concerning trend.

FC433

Vlahovic just missed an easy chance. Definitely a promising CF, hopefully stays there and keeps developing.

BerkeleyBernie

He's not going to score that at the near post, is he? Oh yes, he is. What a strike. #7 Eljif Elmas, 21-year-old Macedonian midfielder. Napoli vs Venezia.

Screen Shot 2021-08-22 at 5.46.23 PM.jpg

Home of Barca Fans