Serie A 2012/2013

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
I'm not watching the game but stats arent pointing out one side dominating really

6-7 in shots 2-2 on goal

It doesn't matter about stats, killed it as in marked Pirlo's passing options, contained them to half chances, & dominated possesion. Killing the game.

Two forced subs, Amerlia gives the pen :facepalm: bad times.

Ode to Django

It's hard without Balotelli, Pazzini is a decent enough striker against smaller sides, but against the big boys he doesn't quite cut it. Milan side still has a few holes, but with 1-2 players it will be a very good side.

Just need to clinch that CL spot.

Ode to Django

This defeat ends Milans run of 14 games unbeaten, i think we were the better side so i'm content with the performance, we're looking good. Mexes & Montolivo have had brilliant seasons.

XaviMessiGirl

Zanetti with major injury against Palermo, people are saying it's serious enough to be career ending. I don't even care about the loss at this point, I really hope this wasn't his last match. For a legend to go out like that... :( I hope it's just the media/fans overreacting. Guess if anyone can recover from this it would be Zanetti.

D

Don_Andrés

Zanetti with major injury against Palermo, people are saying it's serious enough to be career ending. I don't even care about the loss at this point, I really hope this wasn't his last match. For a legend to go out like that... :( I hope it's just the media/fans overreacting. Guess if anyone can recover from this it would be Zanetti.

It says he could be out for six to nine months. I was only watching an Inter on TV a week or so ago and was still well impressed by his fitness levels (him and Giggs). I hope it's not the last we see of him :(.

XaviMessiGirl

Yeah and he's hardly ever injured to begin with, this season has just been awful for Inter with injuries. I think he's the 14th player sidelined at the moment. Ugh.

Apparently he said he will get through it and keep playing as soon as he can, I hope that's realistic.

Ode to Django

He is insanely talented, i personally think he'll be better than Jovetic.

Fiorentina up to third.. Milan must win tonight. Should be a win, but Catania are a decent side.

Yugo Count Dante

He is insanely talented, i personally think he'll be better than Jovetic.

Fiorentina up to third.. Milan must win tonight. Should be a win, but Catania are a decent side.
And he's just 21 years old

I wonder why no one is talking about him though? Usually young players that perform like he does are praised over the top...

Is it too early for him to leave for a bigger club?

Home of Barca Fans