Sergio Busquets

Pepe Silvia

He's a great player but why no Barca player or family member of his hasn't slapped his ass senseless for diving and acting is beyond me. I can only tolerate so much of it. Same with Alves who dove twice tonight.

5u4aom.jpg

Found this on-line :lol::lol::lol:

Busquets has gone viral.
LMFAO at this one and the painting one... wow I appreciate me some humor.

Busquets needs to stop being a little queer yo... I love dude but he's just not cool with all that diving shit.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
You, my Sir, are a clueless knob. Busquets imho. deserves all the criticism for being a diving git and I personally can't stand that. Him and Alves should get their darn act straight.

Iniesta

How am i clueless? 99.99% of football fans would say CR dives etc, yet we seem to be okay with shit for brains doing it? Think you need to get a clue. Or cant your brain fathom that....

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
How am i clueless? 99.99% of football fans would say CR dives etc, yet we seem to be okay with shit for brains doing it? Think you need to get a clue. Or cant your brain fathom that....

You're clueless by NOT reading the previous posts and still jumping to conclusions layed upon shaky foundations. Get a grip.

Iniesta

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Why are people surprised by what he did? He's amazing at play-acting, ref's fall for it all of the time.

dalitis8

Banned
Busquets,other than being a diving pussy,he is totally inadequate for Barca.I wonder if Numancia would have him.

Barcilliant

HAHAHA-now people are coming around to my way of thinking. I told you Busquets was shit. He's a poor man's darren Fletcher who flops to the ground. Tourre was and is always going to be a better player. Busquets is back up-nothing else.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
HAHAHA-now people are coming around to my way of thinking. I told you Busquets was shit. He's a poor man's darren Fletcher who flops to the ground. Tourre was and is always going to be a better player. Busquets is back up-nothing else.

Laporta is asking for your number, he could use a Phsycic like you.
come on man, you dont know how sergi is going to turn out.
hes had a bad few games, so has Messi, hes Picked for spain aswell, not just us.

Sergi will be awsome....

Home of Barca Fans