Sergio Busquets

numero

whatdoyoucareimage.jpg

Also.

:lol: :lol: make no mistake. Epic find mate.

ShandyFFM

Seems like this season they're wearing the match kits to the final pre-match training sessions.

Not at all mate

from fcbarcelona.com

Training session at the Camp Nou

The players trained in their official FC Barcelona home kits seeing that the Qatar Airways partnership was presented at the stadium just prior to the session. Before the session kicked off, Sergio Busquets was congratulated by his team-mates for renewing his contract with the Club.

Stric

Oh, thanks for clearing that up. I thought I saw this at least once before, though, that's why I thought so.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Pass was great. 2 blunder mistakes which led to 2 dangerous Atletico counters, weren't.

Mhm, he went full retard on 2-3 occasions giving the ball away in dangerous positions. He was one of our best players in the first half, but in the first 20 minutes of the second half we had an collective brainfart and Busi + Alba were the worst.

CatalinR10

Martino: "Mascherano and Busquets with problems? Mascherano got a serious knock on his ear. Busquets could be worse, thigh muscle tear."

hardyboy

barcastuff ‏@barcastuff now
Official: Busquets has thigh muscle discomfort, he will undergo more tests tomorrow #fcblive :(

Home of Barca Fans